6-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

9 years ago

 

“Argghhh!!! Let go of me!!!” Scream Mdm Han when Mr Han pull her hair, Mr Han then let go of her hair then pushed Mdm Han away.

“I’ve already said not to talk to anyone, includes our neighbor!” Said Mr Han.

“I only talk with them!” Mdm Han talk back, making Mr Han then he slapped her. “Talk? Do you think I stupid, you must asking them for help right?!”

Mdm Han shook her head, “Don’t lie to me!” Said Mr Han again.

“Slow down your voice, what if the kids know?” Mdm Han be careful, “Let them know! Let they know that their father is a chief the biggest drug dealer in this country!” He scream.

Mdm Han start to became scared, although her husband is very scary, she never see her husband  became this mad.

“Please I beg you, don’t let the kids know, they are innocent.” Said Mdm Han.

Mr Han became silent, seems like thinking something.

“Ok, I’ll make a deal.” He said, “I’ll let go of you and the kid, you can get out from this house and I’ll not disturb you anymore only if…” he stopped.

“What?” Mdm Han asked, interested with the deal.

“You leave one of your kids to became my heir and stay with me.” He said almost making Mdm Han heart stopped.

 

“Stop it, dad!” Jin enter the room with Seolmin, Jin eye were teary while Seolmin didn’t understand what just happen.

Both of their parent shock.

“Honey, what are you doing here…”their mom asked afraid if the kids will know the secret that she has been kept since a long time ago.

“I’ve heard everything, how can you, dad?!!!” Jin screamed, making Seolmin scared and cry.

“I never know that you are evil! I’ll call police!” Jin said then want to leave the room but his hand got held by his dad. “Let go of me!” Said Jin.

Mr Han pull Jin making him stumble to the floor, Mdm Han shocked and run to her son.

“You better keep your mouth shut if you don’t wanna die, young man.” Mr Han warning him, Jin shocked, never see this side of his father.

Jin want to get up again but his hand got held by her mother.

 

Mr Han staring at Mdm Han, “You need to make your choice now, Miyoung, or all of you will die in my hand.” He said with scary  tone, leaving Mdm Han in depression.

The 9-year old Seolmin just stand in front of the door wondering what has happened, why his father holding some sharp thing and why her mom and brother sitting at the ground, she look at her mom face, it was bleeding, what has happen actually?

Mr Han glancing his watch, “You’ve no more time left, Miyoung…”

Mdm Han, on other hand, looking at Seokjin then Seolmin, then Seokjin then Seolmin, she confused…she love both of her child.. she doesn’t want one of them live with that animal-like-human!

Seokjin look at her mom then glancing at Seolmin, seems like saying, ‘Mom, choose Seolmin, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter