7-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Big Hit Studio

 

Today is Saturday, as usual, Hoseok and his gang will be jamming or singing here, they always hang out here, the place where they’re no disturbance.

They start to hang out here one year ago, when Hoseok’s father recommend this place to them, Hoseok’s father said that he know someone here. And that person became good friend with Hoseok and his friend.

Today again, Namjoon and Yoongi pulling out their hair composing the new song, while Jimin and Taehyung dancing on the other side of the room. On the other hand, Hoseok was sitting at the sofa, blanking around uselessly, remembering how Seolmin protect him when Jungkook hit him.

Yoongi who realized that Hoseok was doing nothing since the last two hours sit beside him and patting his shoulder.

“Yah!” Yoongi said, making Hoseok shocked, “Wha….what?” Hoseok ask.

“What’s wrong with you? Blanking around uselessly since we arrive here, usually, you not like this.” Yoongi ask, Hoseok rub back of his neck, “Nothing.”

Yoongi grinning, knowing what Hoseok thinks, “Do you miss Seolmin???” He ask, while grinning, Hoseok face turns red, “No…no, it’s not that.” He said while looking at other place, “Yeah, I understand, oh, and just wanna say yesterday I meet Seolmin at school.” Said Yoongi.

“Well, of course you see her at school, I also see her at school yesterday.” Hoseok said, “I mean at night, about 8 pm, she still at school with her uniform on.”

Hoseok stare Yoongi, “What was she doing? And…why do you went to school that time?” he ask, “Uhm, well, I ran from home…” Said Yoongi while grinning, Hoseok sigh, “Again?”

“I don’t want to go to a nonsense event, I doesn’t understand a single what the people talk about.” Yoongi said. Hoseok just shook his head, “Ah, and what Seolmin doing there?”

“She’s searching for Jungkook.” Somehow, Yoongi’s words make Hoseok jealous.

“Ah, really..” He said, “I think both of them have something because….” Yoongi stop, looking at Hoseok expression darkening.

“Seolmin very care about Jungkook and Jungkook seems very protective about Seolmin.” He said, “Ah…” Said Hoseok, Yoongi laugh, he pat Hoseok’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, you still have chance.” Hoseok looking angrily at Yoongi who doesn’t stop teasing him, Yoongi just grinning.

 

“So, do you’ve finish the song?” Ask Hoseok changing the topic, Yoongi shook his head, “My head feels like it’s going to explode, the competit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter