10-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Seolmin follow Hani without any doubt. Anyway, Hani looks like a good girl. Seolmin herself doesn’t remember when the last time she talk with a girl, well, if only, she’s not born with Han as her first name, life wouldn’t be this difficult.

On the way to Hani’s home, both of them talk a lot, although their age difference is 5 years, they doesn’t feel awkward at all, besides Hani was very sporting and friendly, Seolmin just feels like both of them are same age.

 

“Are you just arrive here, unnie? I mean you’re looking place to live right?” Hani’s sudden question makes Seolmin gasp.

“Ah, I just,….I live at the nearby area, it’s just I want to live away from my parents, I want to be independent.” Seolmin said. Sorry Hani, unnie can’t tell you the truth. Seolmin apologize silently.

“Ohh, I though unnie ran away from home. Haha, sorry unnie.” Hani’s laughing, Seolmin, on other hand, nodding with sweat pouring down .

 

They continue to chat and became closer. Hani’s brought Seolmin to an apartment. Seolmin just follow Hani without any question.

They walk until arrive at a door number 17, then Hani pull Seolmin inside.

Seolmin look around the house, it wasn’t as big as her, but somehow, she feels very comfortable there.

Both of them walk to the living room.

“Unnie, you sit here first, I need to call my parent first.” Hani said while pointing at the sofa. Seolmin just nod and sit there.

While Hani searching for her parent, Seolmin look around the house, she look at the wall, there were many frame, seems like it’s been placed there for a long time.

All of the frame displaying different picture but with the same people, 4 people. Two grown ups and two kids. Seolmin bet one of the kids was Hani when she was still baby and the boy was Hani’s brother.

Both of them were very cute though.

Seolmin just smiling bitterly, at least she has a normal family. She thinks.

Seol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter