9-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

I’m doomed! I’m doomed! I’m doomed!!! Seolmin close her eyes, whoever it is, she know she’ll be in big problem after this.

“Young miss?” Seolmin shock then open her eyes and sigh.

“Uncle Ji… what a relief.” Seolmin said then grinning. Uncle Ji look weirdly at Seolmin who’s carry a big bag and holding a rope then he shook.

“Young miss, young miss…” he said.

Seolmin just grinning. “Hehe… you’ve caught me. Sorry for running away…again..” Seolmin said.

Uncle Ji just smiling, realizing that Seolmin expression became dark, she must really want to run away from this home.

“Ahh, it’s a waste, I went out to find young miss, but she’s nowhere to be found.” He said making Seolmin look at him.

Uncle Ji wink at Seolmin.

“I think she maybe at her room, it’s already late, I need to went in now.” Uncle Ji continue while Seolmin giggling. Uncle Ji then walk slowly leaving Seolmin, I hope you’ll have good day, young miss. Go enjoy the world because I bet your father will pay people to search you tomorrow. He thinks.

Seolmin grinning, feeling guilty yet thankful at Uncle Ji at the same time.

Seolmin climb the gate and landing at the outer side of the mansion, before leaving she manage to call Uncle Ji.

“Uncle Ji, I love you.” She said slowly but enough to be heard by Uncle Ji who’s not far from her. Uncle Ji just smiling, “Don’t ever come back, young miss.” He said after Seolmin left.

 

Seolmin walk through the lake, it was 9 pm but the place has empty. Maybe because it’s not weekend. She thinks. The night was too cold for Seolmin who’s only wearing a thin sweater.

“Whow…I maybe hasn’t come out at night for a long time, yet the world has become so cold.” She’s babbling alone.

Seolmin sat a while at a bench but gave up a minute after because it was too cold. Seolmin then decided to went to the nearby convenience store to buy some food, on the way there, she saw a group of kids.

Elementary school kids maybe, she thinks then went closer to the 3 little boys and realise that there were a girl who’s kneeling in front of them.

 

“Give us the snack! Or we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter