3-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Seolmin went downstairs when she has finished wearing her school uniform, she went straight to the front door.

“Ah, young miss.” Seolmin looking at the maid who is calling her. “Yes?”

“Don’t you want to eat breakfast first?” she ask. Seolmin shook her head, “Nevermind, I wasn’t hungry, just save for lunch, anyway, it’s boring to eat alone. Ok, I’ll go first.” She said then went out the mansion.

The maid just sighing, she feels bad to Seolmin, she had never had a chances to eat with her father, her father always busy, sometimes doesn’t even come home until a month. She remember when she enter this mansion 9 years ago, when Seolmin was only 8 years old, when her mom still around, she was a bright and cheerful girl.

But, that was the past, now Seolmin was different, she is and ice princess, all because of her father.

 

Seolmin enter the limousine and went to the school but about 2 km from her school, Seolmin saw someone on the road.

It was red light, and there was a boy and a girl at the side of the road, Seolmin keep looking at them, isn’t that Hoseok? She think.

Hoseok is with her sister and they are on the way to school, usually, Hoseok will send her sister first because their school is near. Hoseok holding Hani hands and joking around, the both of them then laugh. Hoseok doesn’t realizes that Seolmin keep watching him because of Seolmin’s limousine window is tinted black.

Unknowingly, smile appear at Seolmin’s mouth, wouldn’t it be fun if oppa return home. She suddenly remembering the past memories, the sad memories of here, the one that makes she hate her own father like death.

Oppa….I miss you

 

‘Krriingggg’

 

Recess time has just started, Seolmin without any time to spare quickly digging something from his bag. She take out some paper that written, ‘Seoul High Extracurriculur Activity.’

Seolmin look at the paper and sighing, what’s the use of all of this, at the end, I will end up moving to another school, even if she doesn’t want to choose any club, she must choose, because it is a must for a high schooler like her.

“So, let’s see.”

Seolmin looking focusing at the list, Athletic Club, too tiring, Martial Arts Club, I’ve enough of it, Culinary Club, doesn’t want to waste my time on girly things, Fashion Club, what the heck is this?, Photography Club, too many flash, Theater Club, an absolute fail, oh, Arts Club!

Never to mention, Seolmin love arts, he love to draw, she even has her own gallery in her own room, which nobody knows except her brother.

 

Seolmin looking where can she find the club, but nothing were written on the sheet, “What are you doing?” Hoseok suddenly appear make Seolmin shocked.

“Ah, you scared me” she said, “Sorry.” Hoseok were just smiling, happy when Seolmin pay attention to him.

“Oh, extracuriculur activity, huh?” Hoseok asked followed by Seolmin’s nod. Should I ask him? Or shouldn’t I? Ah, just ask.  “Perhaps, do you know, where is the art club?” Seolmin ask carefully.

“Oh, ah, oh, yes…” Hoseok stuttering, shock when Seolmin suddenly ask her.

“Do you want me to brought you there?” He ask, Seolmin just nodded.

 

Then, both of them, went out of the class, “So you like to draw?” Ask Hoseok, “Yes, very much.” Answer Seolmin in longer sentence as she feels thankful towards Hoseok.

“Our school Art Club is one of the best in Seoul. You should show your talent when you’re already a member.” Said Hoseok, “Ok, I’ll try my best.” Said Seolmin while clenching both of her hand.

She’s cute, thinks Hoseok.

 

“Han Seolmin!”

The call made both Hoseok and Seolmin to face the back, wonder who suddenly call.

Oh my god, not h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter