2-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Seolmin just look out the scenery from the limousin’s window, lazy to speak anything.

“I’m sorry because I’m too late, Young Miss.” The driver said.

“No, it’s ok.” Said Seolmin lazily to the driver, Uncle Ji. “So, how’s the first day at your new school?” Uncle Ji who care about Seolmin asked.

“Just as usual, uncle. I still couldn’t or can I say can’t make any friends.” Seolmin said again. “I think can’t is better, haha.” Seolmin grinning a bit with Uncle Ji.

 

Uncle Ji been the driver of her family ever since she wasn’t born yet, and to calculated, it was more than 18 years Uncle works for his family.

Uncle Ji was the second  kind person she knows. She tells all of her problem to Uncle Ji instead of her family. And Uncle Ji wouldn’t tell anything about it to her parents.

Sometimes, Seolmin just hope that her actual father was Uncle Ji not his father.

 

“No one wants to be friend with you?” Uncle Ji asked again, “There’s some, but I don’t want they end up just like my old friend. It will be a disaster if father know that I has friend. Which is why the reason I keep moving school.” Seolmin said sadly.

Uncle Ji nodded, understand with Seolmin situation, if he is in her situation too, he’ll be depressed.

Since she was baby, Seolmin hasn’t had friend.

She was homeschooled until 14 years old.

Then, she was being sent to a private school and 2 months later, her father move her to another school… Just because she has friend.

But, the worst part is when her father sent someone to poison one of her friend last year, the person was hospitalized then, Seolmin want to blame her father for all of this, but she doesn’t have any evidence.

Since then, she has stopped making friend, she doesn’t want to hurt anyone, she scared.

 

“Uncle Ji, can’t you help me to run far away from my family?” Seolmin suddenly asked, “I love to, but you yourself know, your father will do everything to find you, including killing.” Said Uncle Ji followed by Seolmin sigh.

 

“We’ve arrived.” Said Uncle Ji, he open the door for Seolmin to comeout, Seolmin then walk into the big mansion aka her home, the place she hate the most.

“I’m home.” She said lowly.

“Oh.” Her father was just sitting at the living room while talking with someone on the phone, “Remember to wash up and eat lunch, we’ll be practicing in the next two hour.” Said her father, she was just nodded and went to her bedroom.

She throw her bag and lying on her king size bed.

She was tired…way too tired. On the holiday, all she do was, attending event, following her father, attending event and following her father and practicing.

It sound fun, but it is not if you know what it means.

 

Today, she once again failed at making friend, they guy name Hoseok look like a kind person though, Seolmin wants to be friend with him, but she know, if she be a friend to him, Hoseok will be harmed. And he doesn’t want to harm people again, even if she know, when she was 18, many people will suffer under her.

 

Seolmin went up lazily and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter