The Meeting

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

~Headquarters~ 

We stepped into the headquarters. I look around and gosh was it beautiful. The colour goes well with the design. People were bowing to Woohyun and Hoya as they walk pass. I followed them from behind looking like a lost child. We took the elevator up to the 7th floor and got off. People were rushing by carrying paper loads of work. Woohyun and Hoya scanned thier cards on this particular scanning device which made the "mirror-door" open. I step in and there computers, tv and other electronic gagdets could be found there. I was brought into a room where a man is sitting on a chair. 

 

Woohyun: Director, we have brought Miss Lee MeA here. 

Director: Ah, thank you agents. Please, take a seat.

 

I sat down.

 

Director: You must be wondering why you are here right?

Me: *nodded* Yes...

Director: Hoya, could you please call Sungyeol in?

Hoya: Yes, Director *walks out of the room*

Director: Miss Lee MeA, can you guess why you are here?

Me: Err... interrogation?

Director: Well, most likely. *shrugs*

Hoya: *walks in with Sungyeol*  Director, Sungyeol's here.

Director: Thank you. Sungyeol-sshi. *gesturing Sungyeol to explain*

Sungyeol: Yes, Director. Miss Lee MeA, you are actually here because your parents are involved in some dangerous activity. Did you know about it?

Me: No...

Sungyeol: *shows infomation*  As of  30 May 2011, your parents were involved in nuclear activities. As you can see, this activity is very dangerous so we need you to help us.

Me: Me? Well, I'm not really that good..

Sungyeol: I need an answer. Is it Yes or No?

Me: *no choice* Yes..

Sunggyu: Very good then, *leans in* Welcome on board to the FBI team Miss Lee MeA. *smiles widely*

Me: Thank you. Is this a mission?

Woohyun: Yes. 

Me: What do I need to do?

Sungyeol: We need your help in persuading your parents to stop the nuclear activities and also to find out information about it. 

Me: And how am I supposed to do that? 

Sungyeol: Most basically you will be given gadgets for us to communicate with you when you are overseas..

Me: WHAT? I'm going overseas?! But what about my school?

Director: We have already spoken to your school headmaster and he has agreed to this. As you can see, this mission is very important. So, we have already helped you to pack your bags as you will be leaving today. Your flight is 6pm. Your destination? America.