Phone call

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

We arrived at a farmhouse. It's just a small and simple house with a treehouse outside and a swing. I stepped out of the cab while Hoya and Woohyun carry all the luggages. Sungjong grabbed my hand and we both rush inside the house. It looks cozy and nice. The decorations attracted my eyes the most. Sungjong left me alone in the living room and rush upstairs. I smell baked cookies. I followed the smell all the way till and stopped in the kitchen doorway. An old lady was baking cookies and looked up and smiled at me. She took off her gloves and welcomed me

 

Lady: Ahh you must be MeA. *walks towards me and pulled me in for a hug* Nice to meet you.

Me: And you are?

Lady: I'm Hoya's grandmom. It's a pleasure to have you here. Would you like to try my cookies?

Me: Sure!

 

She gave me a cookie and I took a bite. it was so scrumptious and felt like a million years that I've never eaten a cookie.

 

Grandmom: It's delicious right? I used to bake this cookies for Hoya eversince he was young.

Me: Wow!.. this is delicious.. He must have like it so much.

Grandmom: Yes he does! He always ask me to bake for him these. He would eat it in one go.

Me: Really? He's one funny kid. But you're American and he's Korean.. 

Grandmom: Oh, I married his grandfather who's a Korean of course.

Me: Wow.. 

Grandmom: Why don't you take a look around while I prepare dinner for you all. You must be very hungry *laughs*

Me: Okay then! *smiles widely*

 

I walk into the garden and sat down at the swing. The air was much more different than in the city. Sungjong called out from the second floor.

 

Sungjong: MeA! Isn't this place nice?

Me: *laughs* Yes it is!

Sungjong: See you at the dining room! *walks off*

 

I close my eyes, enjoying the cool breeze. I swing back and forth. I thinked about what happen this morning. Why was the man looking  at me? Did I do something wrong? I open my eyes and saw Hoya walking towards me from far. I quickly close my eyes again. He covered my eye with both his hands.

 

Hoya: Guess who?

Me: It's so obvious it's you isn't it? *laughs*

Hoya: Okay then. *smiles*

Me: Your grandmom's real nice

Hoya: You talked to my grandmom?! How come I didn't know about this?

Me: Why? Is there something wrong?

Hoya: Nothing,..it's just.. forget it. I'm gonna take a shower. Why don't you come inside? I don't want you to be alone out here.

Me: Sure, why not?

 

We went in and went up the stairs. Hoya went off to take a shower while I check out his room. There were baby photos of him displayed on the wall. Just then, someone was calling Hoya's phone. I tried to ignore it but I answered it anyway.

 

Me: He-

Dialler: Op-pa~~~ where are you? I miss you alot. I'm coming to see you very soon!!

Me: Uhh.. who is this?

Dialler: Oh? Isn't this Hoya oppa's phone? I'm his girlfriend. 

Me: Oh? uhh he's taking a shower now... 

Dialler: Oh, i'll call later then.

 

Hoya stepped out of the bathroom and looked at me holding his phone.