Couple ring ^^

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

-Hospital

 

Me,Sungjong and Woohyun gathered around Hoya. he has been unconscious for 2 hours now. I hold onto his hand. Sungjong was crying while Woohyun was calling the headquarters. I comforted Sungjong but he just went on crying and I couldn't help it but cry along with him. Suddenly, Hoya's hand move making me shock.

 

Hoya: Um.. Me..MeA...?

Me: Yes?

Hoya: Where am I?

Sungjong: You're in the hospital...you passed out..

Woohyun: I contacted the HQ and told them what happen. They are ordering people to help us with this mission. Are you okay? Doctor said you won't be able to walk by yourself...

Hoya: What do you mean by that? 

Woohyun: You were shot at your leg and your hip.. the injury wont heal until a few weeks time..

Hoya: Then, what am I supposed to do now?

Woohyun: Looks like you'll be staying at your grandma's house. We have no choice. We can leave now..

Sungjong: *sniffing* I'll help you pack your things up..

 

-Home

 

We arrived home. Grandma was waiting for us at the frontyard. I help Hoya out of the car. We alll went into the living room and grandma brought us drinks and cookies.

 

Grandma: My dear Hoya, i told you to be careful out there

Hoya: I'm sorry..*looks down*

Sungjong: Excuse me, I need to go to grandpa's house

Grandma: Oh Okay then, go along..

Sungjong: MeA, see you later at Grandpa's! *waves*

Me: Oh... *waves back*

Grandma: MeA, can I speak to you for a while?

Me: Oh sure..

 

-Kitchen

 

Me: What is it Grandma?

Grandma: *hand me a small box* Go on, open it

Me: *opens up to find a couple ring which has Hoya's name engraved on one while the other has my name engraved on it* What is this for?

Grandma: It's a couple ring for you and Hoya. I want both of you to wear to signify that you belong with each other.

Me: Aww, Grandma.. thank you! *hugs her*

Grandma: You're welcome, I just decorated the garden. Why don't you go outside to check it out?

Me: Sure!