Approval

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

I kept my eye on both of them when grandpa snapped at me.

 

Grandpa: Dreaming away uh? 

Me: It's not that grandpa.. look at Hoya. *pouts*

Grandpa: I see what you're talking about. 

Me: What should I do now?

Grandpa: Ask him if it's really his girlfriend, whether he's cheating on you or not. It's between both of you. Not me. *smiles* Well, I better get going then. Why don't you come over to my shop tomorrow? I might teach you a thing or two about books. 

Me: Okay grandpa! *smiles*

 

Just as grandpa was leaving, Sungjong came running towards him.

 

Sungjong: GRANDPA! *hugs him*

Grandpa: Oh, if it's none other than my cutest boy Sungjong. Oh, MeA, this is my grandson if you don't know.

Me: Really?! Wow! That's amazing!

Sungjong: Yup, I'll walk grandpa back to his house. MeA, why don't you go in first? Grandma Lee is waiting for you.

Me: Okay, take care! *walks off*

 

I went into the kitchen to find grandma by the counter preparing th table for dinner. 

 

Me: Need some help?

Grandma: Of course! Why don't you help me prepare the dishes while I do this?

Me: Sure of course!

Woohyun: Woah~ what a nice smell! Grandma, what did you cook?

Grandma: Ohoh Woohyun you silly boy! It's yours and Hoya's favourite dish of course. *laughs*

Woohyun: Chicken stew?! Ohmygod! Speaking of Hoya, where is he?

Me: In the room with Hyejin I guess...

Woohyun: Hyejin? .. who is she? 

Me: You'll find out soon..

Woohyun: Okay then.. *walks out*

Grandma: That girl named Hyejin, I don't approve of her at all. She looks like those typical girls who just likes to stick around their boyfriend all the time. 

Me: You don't like her?

Grandma: Nope, she's not pretty at all and besides, I still think that Hoya should be yours *giggles*

Me: Aww grandma! You're the best~ *hugs her*  But, is she his girlfriend..?

Grandma: I'm not sure,he didn't told me this before. Why don't you talk to him about it after dinner?

Me: Hope so. Is she staying over?

Grandma: That will be a yes. She insisted on staying over. Naughty girl. I guess you've got competition MeA and you better not dissapoint me. 

Me: I will not dissapoint you! *salutes*