Marriage...

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

The next morning, we prepare to fly off to Korea. Grandma baked for me cookies and told me to take care of myself. I assured and told her I will be okay. Hoya was waiting for me at the kitchen door. I hugged Grandma goodbye and went off.

The journey to the airport seems short. We soon arrived and got flight tickets. I look around the place for awhile and knew that this will be my first and last time in America. Then, I remembered something. I went towards Hoya.

 

Me: Hoya?

Hoya: Uhmm?

Me: Err... nevermind.

 

-Korea-

We landed in Korea hours later and proceeded towards the HQ. Director Kim wanted to see us in the meeting room. I stepped in and people were congratulating me and clapping for me. For a moment, I thought I was a superstar. 

 

Director: Congrats MeA on completing your mission. Job well done *shakes hands*

Me: No problem sir! *salutes*

Director: *looks over to Hoya* I see your in a relationship with him?

Me: *smile fades away*  Yeah.. *forces smile*

Director: Whatever it is, good luck in the future!

 

I went out of the building and began to wander down the street all they way to Han River. I began to walk aimlessly and sat down at a bench. I look at the ring and took it off. I knew from the start that I won't be able to be with him till the end. I placed the ring on the bench and walked off, tears streaming down my face. I decided I am going back to my old life.

 

 

-1 year later

I walked down the school entrance by myself. School just ended. I could still remember the time where Hoya and Woohyun first came to find me for the mission. I smiled to myself and kept on walking until someone called out my name. I turn around to see Sungjong running towards me with a wide smile on his face.

 

Me: Sungjong!

Sungjong: MeA, I miss you! You left without a word *pouts angrily*

Me: Sorry.. It's been a year since I last saw you huh? 

Sungjong: Yup..can we sit down for a while?

Me: Sure why not! *went off to sit on a bench with Sungjong*

Sungjong: MeA, I just want to ask you.. Do you remember Hyejin?

Me: Hyejin? Yeah.... I remember *looks down*

Sungjong: She's getting married to Hoya tomorrow....

Me: *widens eye* What? 

Sungjong: I'm sorry...

Me: I... *burst into tears*

Sungjong: I just want to tell you that Hyejin invited you to the wedding... you know her..

Me: Sungjong, I think it's best if you stop here for now. I should go home. We'll keep in touch okay?

Sungjong: Okay, be careful..

 

 

I ran home with tears streaming down my cheeks