Suspicious

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of a knock on the door. I got up and walk slowly towards the door, managing to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I opened the door to found Hoya and Woohyun, all ready. Woohyun walked in and sat on top of Sungjong making him wake up. Hoya just plainly look at me and ruffled my hair.

 

Sungjong: Ack! Hyung, GET.OFF.ME!!!

Woohyun: No I won't! How could you be sleeping at a time like this?!

Sungjong: Okay fine! I'm already up. Could you please get off me now?

Woohyun: Okay good boy! Quickly go and bathe we have to move out already *serious tone*

Me: Move out? Where are we going?

Hoya: *walks over to window and took a peek outside*  The society sent some spy to check on us, especially you *points towards me*

Me: Me? .. Huh? What?

Woohyun: Dongwoo contacted us this morning. They had people surrounding this hotel already so we have to check out now. We're moving to a place where they won't find us. Hurry up and get ready. We'll wait outside for the both of you *walks out with Hoya* 

 

I showered and quickly changed into the dress I bought that day. I packed everything up, making sure I didn't left anything behind. I tried to carry my luggage bag but it was too heavy so I pushed it all the way to the door while Sungjong was packing up his things. I opened the door. Hoya and Woohyun were outside. Woohyun was on the phone while Hoya was pacing the floor up and down.

 

Me: This...luggage...is..killing..ME!!

Hoya: *looks up* You need help? 

Me: *gasping for air*  I bet

Hoya: You should have just called for me..

 

 

We took the lift down to the lobby. I noticed a man sitting down at a nearby by couch eyeing me suspiciously. I glared at him and he looked away. 

 

Me: Jong, don't you find that man weird?

Sungjong: *eyeing him*  I have a feeling that something's gonna happen.. *takes my hand* hurry up, you wouldn't want him to follow us..

 

We took a cab. Woohyun told the driver the address and we sped off. The taxi went out of town and along this road which were surrounded by farms. I winded down the window and took in a deep breath. The air smelt so nice and fresh. I look at the farms and spotted sunflowers. 

 

Sungjong: Where are we going?

Woohyun: You'll find out soon.