AMERICAA!!

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

~Airport~ 

We already had our flight tickets with us. I look at the time and it wan only 5.50pm. I still had ten minutes left before flying off to America. I sat down, looking at people walking past me with their luggage bag. I was wearing a dress with a black coat over it. I began to play with my coat sleeve. Hoya sat down next to me. 

 

Me: Earlier on at the headquarters, *sighs* I can't believe they would do that.

Hoya: Which one are you talking about?

Me: About us..dating..?

Hoya: Ohh that.. maybe we should..?

Me: *blushing madly*

Hoya: Somebody's starting to blush~

Me: *beats him on the arm* You're making me blush even more!

Hoya: Hey! Okay i'm sorry ..  *smiles widely* *checks his watch*  Oh, lets check in. 

 

~In the plane~

I sat down feeling a bit giddy. I closed my eyes and breathe in and out. I fell asleep on Hoya's shoulder.

 

~America~

We've arrived at America, finally. We stepped out of the airport and grab a cab. Hoya spoke english for the first time, perfect english. We arrived at the hotel where we had our rooms booked. While waiting to receive the key,

 

Me: *nudge Hoya*  I didn't know you could speak perfect english 

Hoya: I used to live here with Woohyun and Sungyeol. For about 4-6 years? 

Me: Wow.. that's long. 

Hoya: You are fluent in English right?

Me: Yeah. I live in Singapore when I was young.

Hoya: Wow, that's cool.

 

Hoya's phone rang and he went to answer it. It was a call from Sungyeol. 

 

Sungyeol: Hoya, Woohyun and Sungjong will be at the hotel soon with both of you.

Hoya: Oh really? That's good to hear. 

Sungyeol: We'll give you further instructions later on. For now, Choding signing off~ 

Hoya: *hangs up* MeA, Woohyun and Sungjong will be here soon

Me: Really? I bet I'll be okay then doing the mission.

 

Woohyun and Sungjong entered the lobby. As soon as Sungjong spotted me, he began jumping.

 

Sungjong: MeA! I'm here! 

Me: Sungjong! I'm so glad to see you! 

Hoya: Woohyun, why the sudden you came?

Woohyun: Director didn't want only both of you to handle it so he send me and Sungjong here to be with you all. And also, MeA will have company *look towards Sungjong*  Oh right, I heard you and MeA are ehemehem... Is that true?

Hoya: WHAT? Okay fine.. Just consider we are

Woohyun: Woah! Nice man! *smiles widely*  How did you start?  Huh? Tell me~ *started doing aegyo*

Hoya: Well...I confessed to her first and we had our first date the cafe. It was...sweet.

Woohyun: AWWW!!! Hoya's got a girlfriend huh? 

Hoya: Because you influenced me too much.