Frustration

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

I went to take my bag while Woohyun start the car. Hoya was waiting at the front door to see us off. Sungjong was sleeping on the couch. I went out and got in the car. Woohyun was talking to Hoya. Woohyun nodded a few times and gave a pat on Hoya's back. He went in the car and we drove off, waving at Hoya. The journey was long so I took out my Ipod and fell asleep while listening to Time. 

 

-Headquarters

We reached there and parked the car where no one could see. We walked towards the back and got in. Woohyun sent out a message to the HQ and we went searching for somewhere to make a plan. 

 

Woohyun: Okay, we are now waiting for the SWAT team to move in, just stay calm and you'll know what to do right?

Me: Yeah... talk to my parents-

Woohyun: Exactly. make us proud.

 

Woohyun received a text message that the SWAT team are moving in. Just then we heard the sound of gunshots and people shouting everywhere. Woohyun led me to a corridor which lead to my parent's office. I ran infront and noticed that Woohyun ask me to do what I have to do. I knock and the door and my mum opened.

 

Mum: MeA?

Me: Mum?

Mum: MeA! *hugs me* What are you doing here?

Me: I have to talk to you.. *walks in*

Dad: Uhh what are you doing here!

Me: Is it wrong?! How can you not even let your daughter step in to see you! What kind of father are you?!

Mum: MeA, please don't start. Say what you have to say. 

Me: Stop whatever you are doing now *widens eye*

Dad: What?! Are you crazy?!

Me: NO! I'm not crazy! Your the one that's crazy Dad! You started all this first and dragged Mum into it. Don't you realise that?

Dad: What? You litt-

Me: GO on! Hit me if you like! You are a DISGRACE to this family!!!! 

Mum: MeA! How could you?

Me: How could I? You know what both of you are doing? You are trying to destroy this country. You are going to destroy YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad: Fine... if you want to have it your own way.. what do you want? We'll do anything you ask for to make you happy..

*SWAT team breaks in*

SWAT: Nobody moves!!

Me: Hold on... anything?

Dad: Yes..anything..

Me: Alright, die. Go to hell.. I'm not even your daughter in the first place. You didn't even treat me like one... *storms out*