Upset

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

While browsing through clothes with Sungjong, I could see Hoya standing at a corner alone. Woohyun was busy looking at shoes to buy. I kept staring at Hoya, wondering why he's like this. He look up and saw me looking at him and smiled. I smiled back.

 

Sungjong: MeA, I think this looks good on me.

Me: Uh? Err.. yeah it does. Why don't you try it on?

Sungjong: Okay! *walks away happily*

 

When Sungjong was gone, I walk over to Hoya. He was busy playing with his phone and saw me approaching. 

 

Me: Hey..

Hoya: Hey *smiles* I thought you were trying on clothes? Not to your interest huh?

Me: Yeah.. *took his hands* why are you so..quiet? You weren't like this before..

Hoya: Well, I wanted to spend time with you alone today.. maybe go for a stroll at the park or eat dinner together..

Me: You should have told me earlier *pouts and his hair*

Hoya: *blush*  But it would make Sungjong upset..

Me: He would understand *smiles*

 

We decided to go for dinner at an Italian restaurant. We sat down and took order and ate happily. After that, Woohyun decided to go back to the hotel. 

 

Me: *whispered to Woohyun* Why don't you go back first? I think I want to spend time Hoya.. you know him.

Woohyun: Sure.. anyways, I've been observing him since just now. It's pretty obvious. 

 

Woohyun and Sungjong headed back to the hotel first. I took a stroll at the park with Hoya.

 

Me: Finally we've got to spend time by ourselves.

Hoya: Yeah..

Me: You know.. you're the first guy that makes me feel ... complete.

Hoya: Really? *scratches head* I didn't know that.

Me: *hugs him tightly* I just want you to know that I love you so much

Hoya: I love you too.. *kisses my lips*

 

When our lips met together, it was like there were only the two of us in this world. I felt so light and as if fireworks just burst inside me. We walk back to the hotel, enjoying the cool breeze around us. Hoya send me to my room even though he just stays opposite. He kissed me goodnight and I went into my room. Sungjong was dancing in the middle of the room. The tv was playing SNSD's - Gee. 

 

Sungjong: MeA, come dance with me! *pulls my hand*

 

We danced and danced until we both fell asleep on the floor.