Eyes met each other

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

We entered the cafe. There's not a lot of people than I expected. We went to a table nearby the counter and sat down. The cafe looks so cosy that I would be willing to have lunch here everyday. Cakes were displayed on the display case alongside muffins and cupcakes. The song that was playing in the cafe suits the atmosphere. The waitress came to take our order.

 

Hoya: MeA, what do you want?

Me: Anything with you *busy looking around*

 

Hoya ordered and the waitress went. He was busy staring at me, smiling. Surely he had never seen a girl like this in his life. I noticed Hoya was staring at me. I looked at him with big eyes. He just laughs. 

 

Hoya: Don't mind me asking, why are you different from other girls? Your personality is just so.. different.

Me: I don't know.. why don't you try asking God? 

Hoya: That's impossible. *our orders came* Thanks...

Me: Only one drink...wait... WITH TWO STRAWS?? *looks at Hoya with big eyes*  

Hoya: What?! *chuckles*

Me: Tsk.. I see what you are up to... * chin*

 

We both drink at the same time but instead of drinking, I did bubbles in the water causing Hoya to look at me. Our face were a few centimetres away. I blink my eye and he just smiles at me. After our lunch, we headed to the shopping centre to buy clothes. I spotted a cute dress on display. I decided to buy it while Hoya waited outside. I came out looking happy. 

 

Hoya: Why are you so happy? There must be something up...*poinnting a finger at me*

Me: No... you'll find out soon ^^

 

We headed back towards the headquarters. Hoya went off to talk to Woohyun while I walk around and spotted Sungyeol. I walk towards him and tap him on the shoulder. 

 

Sungyeol: *turns around*  Annyeong MeA-sshi !! *waves hand*

Me: Woah.. you were so serious in the meeting room but now, CHODING! 

Sungyeol: *laughs* That's who I really am *smiles widely*

Guy: Hyung, help me wi- Oh? Annyeong! You must be MeA right? I'm Sungjong! *shakes hand with me*

Me: Annyeong! Yup, I'm MeA.

Sungjong: Nice to meet you! What's that you are holding? *points to the shopping bag*

Me: This? I bought it just now at the shopping centre. It's just a dress-

Sungjong: OMO! Really? Can I see? *pouts*

Me: Wait.. you like dresses too?

Sungjong: Of course! i think they are cute! ^^

Me: WOW! We are like twins ^^

Hoya: What were you guys talking about? 

Sungjong: We were talking about us being twins *smiles widely*  Wait.. * drags me and made me stand beside Hoya*  You Guys make a cute couple !! *jumps excitedly* 

Sungyeol: Oh! You're right! Yah, both of you should start dating each other!

Hoya: Err... *scratches head*

Sungjong: AHH! I'm happy for you twin! *hugs me*