The day I met you

Agent Lee SuperSpy

 

~Headquarters~

Director Kim Sunggyu called everyone to the meeting room. The headquarters is in full operation today as they've been given a mission from the higher departments.

 

Sunggyu: Okay everyone. We have a mission to accomplish but, the mission must not be accomplish by our own FBI team. 

Woohyun: Why is that so Director?

Sunggyu: This mission is a special one. Lee Sungyeol please.

Sungyeol: Thank you Director, what we have been reported is a society has been trying to set up a nuclear bomb here. This mission is to be accomplish by this schoolgirl named Lee MeA as we believe her parents are involved in this dangerous activity. Her parents, Lee TaeHoon and Kang Hyesun are known to have the key to everything related to this. Therefore, we need Special Agent Lee Howon and Special Agent Nam Woohyun to bring this girl here by this afternoon. The mission is to start by today. Lee MeA is currently studying in Jeonju National University High School. She is in 7th grade class 3b. 

Sunggyu: Thank you Lee Sungyeol. Any questions ?

All: No Sir!

Sunggyun: You are dismissed from this meeting.

 

~School~

Miss Kang keeps blabbing on Art. The time is only 10:50. I feel so restless so as I was about to rest my head on the table there was a knock on the door.

 

Miss Kang: Come in

 

Just then, 2 handsome guys steps in the class. All the girls were staring at them most probably saying how good-looking they are. Bunch of es trying to flirt with them when they look so ugly. 

 

Miss Kang: Oh, and who are you?

Woohyun: I'm from the FBI. Special Agent Nam Woohyun. We're looking for a girl name Lee MeA. Is she here?

Miss Kang: Lee MeA! I believe this two men are looking for you.

Me: Uh? 

Woohyun: You have to come along with us. We've got permission from the school principal to dismiss her earlier.

Miss Kang: Alright then

Woohyun: *gestures Hoya to take MeA's bag and her* Thank you Miss Kang *smiles*

 

Hoya walks towards me and took my bag and hold my hand. I could hear the other girls gasping or even talking about how lucky I am. 

 

Hoya: MeA-sshi, follow me *smiles*

 

The three of us were walking down the corridor. I found this oppurtunity to ask them what's going on.

 

Me: Excuse me, but may I know who you are?

Woohyun: I"m Special Agent Nam Woohyun. You can just call me Woohyun

Hoya: And I'm Special Agent Lee Howon. You can call me Hoya if you want.

Me: Oh okay then, what's going on? Why am I being called?

Woohyun: You'll find out more at the headquarters *smiles*