With B2ST (4)

Wrong Decision

You all entered the lift. There was an awkward silence. no one was talking, You was standing at the side. Just then the lift stopped.

It when pitch black. You were scared.but you didn't scream or shout.

*beep beep* the repairman will come in 3hours.

You: 3 hours? the service is real bad.

Junhyung: What do you expect,girl? It is already past 9.

Gikwang: Stop complaining. 

You ignore him,sitting down. junhyung on your left while gikwang on your right.

junhyung took out hs phone as the light. "there's No phone service here. sigh. "

junhyung: What to do?

you: I'm going to sleep. It is so dark here. perfect to sleep. and i'm tired.

gikwang: Are you crazy? Sleeping at this circumstances? Seriously, mad

you:i'm tired,

gikwang: Not only you're ugly,you're a mad woman too! 

you: YA!

gikwang: Don't tell me you are going to cry again. 

you: Why are you like this to me? I hate you!

gikwang: well,you are really ugly and mad, weird.

junhyung: Can you two arguing? *sigh*

silent.

Junhyung: ______ ah, can you introduce more about yourself?

gikwang: Not interested.

you: Well,nothing to say. nothing special. *smile*

gikwang: Oh,what about tell me your first impression of beast? You first saw us outside the building right? 

You: didn't you say not interested?

gikwang: yes i am now. SAYYY! 

you: I...I... *u do feel that they were handsome whn you saw them. but no,you can't admit that. NO!* I felt neutral. Just like any guys i see on street. 

junhyung: Really? oh.

gikwang: i don't get it. Why is this girl here so weird, You're not even happy being with the man which everyone wants to be with.

you: i'm different. ok? aish.

silent.

You cupped your knee together and arm around your knee. you put your head down on your arms and closed your eyes. 

Gikwang suddenly thought about the seducing thing he had mention. He hinted it to junhyung and he agreed. They thought that it would be fun.

gikwang: ______ ah~

you looked up. " Did i hear wrongly? You're calling my name"

gikwang: LEt's not fight anymore. ok?

junhyung: Yes... let's be friends. 

you: why are your like this suddenly.

gikwang: erm,i want to tell you that i..........................

the lift door opened slightly. Hey,please come out one by one. 

so they reached in one hour.

gikwang was cursing the repairman. *another failure. I'm sure i will seduce her again.*

junhyung: ok let's go home now! yay!

you: home? It is not even my home. 

just then,junhyung saw that he has many missed call. 

"What is it doojoon?"

"Joker,come down to the building now. All the recording parts are gone except for gikwang's. Let them know we were not be back until tomorrow morning."

"alright"

"______ ,gikwang ah, i have to go,hyung told me that..............................................." 

"ok,bye~" Gikwang smirk.  Junhyung left.

Gikwang looked at you. walking towards you. "Hey, there's only the 2 of us here now."

You: What do you want? Idiot. 

gikwang: Let's watch show!

you: show? No,i'm tired. 

gikwang: for once ?please! that show is nice. it will be boring if i'm sitting there alone.

you: whatever. 

you walk to the sofa and he sat beside you. 

The show start. He was watching it like it was so interesting. not long after,you fell asleep.

 

the show ended. gikwang saw you sleeping. He began admiring you face. He did not not did that before since he say you're ugly. He carry you up gently,in a bridal style,to your room. he lay you down to the bed gently.

*she is beautiful even when sleeping.* he thought. *wait what am i thinking? aish lee gi kwang*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long chapter again! how was it! i spent many times on this! i accidentally close the window without saving for twice. aish so babo. any,do comment!!! (: