Training with them?

Wrong Decision

" hello this is cube entertainment,you're being selected! Please come down to the building now! See you" 

With this he hang out. Your mouth opened in surprise.

"_____ who called you? cube? You are selected? Or what? HEY Respond please"

"yes" was all that could come out from your mouth.

You didn't expect this. You grabbed your bag and immediately ran out to the building. You're too happy.

 

 

"Hi,this is _____ just now you called me?"

"YEs,please follow me," the manager said.

He led you to the 12th floor. You saw rooms for different use,dancing and more. He told you to go in to the meeting room. 

" hello _____ can you please introduce yourself?"

 You introduced,and replied polietly.

" We would like to tell you something about your practices. Since you're still schooling,be prepared to miss lessons. Anyway,you were in the same school as dongwoon. ( assume that dongwoon is same age as you and he is schooling too )"

Beast came in. They sat down without greeting,like they have known you very well. yes,they do know you after all. 

" So she is the one?" Dongwoon asked.

"Can't imagine seeing her everyday" Yoseob says

Your jaw dropped. everyday? What do you mean? 

"You will be receiving training from your sunbae here. You know them right?" Manager said. " Oh,_____ were a fan of anybody?" BEAST looked up at you.

"Definitely not beast" You muttered softly.

'Huh?"

" Emm i am a fan of infinite! They're so cool" Beast looked away. 

"What is this,a girl coming for audition from the company she didn't like" gikwang said,rolling his eyes.

You pouted. " i do not have to be a fan of cube in order to join cube! "

" ok,why are your arguing? Anyway,please have a nice chat. doojoon,come with me. i have something to tell you regarding this matter" 

Doojoon got off his chair,following the manager out. Giving you a angry face. 

 

"You! You ruin our rest time. Those time for us to rest. Aish. Why must you even appear. If you'll a fan of us,i would still thought of treating you better. But infinite? Our enemy in the kpop industry! " Yoseob said angrily.

You lay your hands on the table with your head resting on top. You didn't know what to say. just then, you remebered. *I'm here to revenge,but what to revenge for? I am alr getting closer to my dream* You looked out,suddenly shouted 'YA!" causing all of them to look at you.

" So what are you doing this time? Start a fight?" hyunseung said.

"Girl,just to let you know,you're so ugly. Compare yourself to the others. I think even jung ju ri sshi is better looking then you." Gikwang commented. 

You felt very angry,and feel like punching his face. 

"Yes,I'm ugly. So what? What makes you think you're handsome then? Why must i be like those girls? I can be myself. What's wrong with you." You said. 

You show your anger,but deep inside your heart was pain,and sadness. Any girls would be sad hearing this,and you were not the exception. you know you were about to cry.

*Why are they doing this to me!*

You took your bag and walk towards the door. just then, doojoon opened the door. he was infront of you. His face were just right less than a metre infront of you. A tear dropped down from your cheeks. You walked pass him out of the room.

 

Doojoon felt his heart beating fast. he then muttered,"Wae? She's crying? What happened? What did you all do?"

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was it? please comment and subscribe! Feel free to make any suggestions anytimes. Thanks for reading. I will update tomorrow! Oh,sorry for my bad grammar if there's any. haha~