With B2ST (2)

Wrong Decision

 

Before he finished the line,Doojoon immediately pull your hand to him. "YA! You're coming with us." He said, putting his arms around your neck,walking off without saying bye to woohyun. 

B2ST followed behind. Doojoon is so strong that you can't push his hand away.

"Bye hyung" Dongwoon said. 

Woohyun: "I'm just 4 months older! You make me sound like i'm old" " Oh, _____ ah i forgotten to ask for your number." He sighed,walking off.

 

You: "Ya! Where are you bringing me to? Let me go!"

Gikwang: " Don't worry we won't kidnap you."

Doojoon let go his hand. " Now go in to the van. "

You did not say anything. Just enter the van. It is your first time in this kind of vehicle. 

"Wow,cool." You said,looking around in amzement. 

Junhyung: you are coming to stay in outr dorm. You know that? Trouble maker. 

You: "What? Who wants to live you all? I want to go home now please."

Just then, you see a text message by manger saying that you will live with beast. You look at them,and sigh.

hyunseung: "Did you hate us that much?"

You: YES.

Dongwoon: Why?

You: Why must you know? 

Gikwang: I think you're the only person who do not want to live with us. You should be honoured"

You: Honoured? I feel that i'm the unluckiest girl in this whole world. Being with your,no. I can't live with your. Really cannot."

Junhyung: Too bad. You are. 

silent.

Doojoon: Do you have a lot of things? Let's go to your house first. 

 

--------at your house----------

You put your things inside the box. While beast was sitting at the sofa watching tv. "Sigh,i can't believe i am really going to live in their dorm. " You walked out of the wrong with the heavy box. They saw you and didn't bother to help.

You wrote a short letter for Raina,to let her know that you will be staying with beast and so on. You even told her that she should just stay with her parents for now.

 

yoseob: "Are you ready? You're so slow" he shouted from the van

You: Then try carrying this. 

hyunseung: "Do you need help?" He said,poping out from behind you. He immediately bend down and help you with the boxes. 

*So he wasn't that bad.* You thought. 

You enter the van.

 

Soon, You all reach the dorm. 

 

"It's so dirty." You commented.

hyunseung : "You can help us clean up then. That's the order from your sunbae. "

This person. Now he is officialy a bad guy in your list too. You regretted thinking that he's different. 

You walk in to your room. You see toys from their fans everywhere. You put all the gifts at one side. Then you started taking out your things. Suddenly,your stomach growl. You opened the door,walking to the kitchen. You look in the fridge and saw nothing except for some expired food. You shake your head. Seeing the kitchen in this state,you decided to clean.

"I just do not want to live in this kind of place" You murmured. 

After cleaning,and decided to go back to your room,

hyunseung: "Hey, ______. Didn't i tell you to clear?" He said pointing down to where he is sitting at. You saw a pile of rubbish below the table.

You sigh. You took the bin,and put all these in the bin. You were infront of the tv. Curious at what they are atching,you turn to look. You saw that they were watching a video of girls walking in short pants. Almost revealing their body. 

You:"Eww,why is the B2ST watching this? tsk tsk tsk" 

They heard it.

Gikwang: Well then,i wonder if _______ have such beautiful legs like them too! 

They started laughing. You're pissed. 

You: "I hate you." you then put the bin down.

doojoon told you to stop. And you were standing infront of the six of them. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow,a long chapter! Hope you all like it! Please comment (: thanks!