With B2ST (1)

Wrong Decision

 

Doojoon: "Wae? She's crying? What happened? What did you all do?"

Gikwang: "She actually cried. What an idiot. She must have really think she is ugly. Well,she is"

Hyunseung: " How do you know she is ugly. You were not even looking at her. 

Dongwoon told doojoon what had happened.

Doojoon stare at them emotionless. It was silent.

doojoon: "haha! She deserves it. anyway i have a bad and good news"

junhyung: What is it?"

Doojoon: " Good news is,we would have lesser schedules and music events! So we can rest now!"

Gikwang: " Not when we have to train her. We are not even trainers."

Yoseob: "Hyung! This is not even a good news! "

Doojoon: "Well then. Bad news is....... she is going to live with us. "

Junhyung: "She....She live with us? "

Hyunseung: " did you hear wrongly?" 

Dongwoon: "A girl living in a boys dorm,interesting"

Doojoon: " manager hyung says that she needs to stay somewhere near us for convenience. So it is better if she live here. And since there are extra rooms."

Yoseob: " For a year?" He said,pretending to faint.

Doojoon: " No,but for 3 to 5 months. Or until she debuts."

Gikwang; I can just die now. 

------------------meanwhile---------------------

You: *why are they doing this to me? I hate them. And doojoon saw me! It is so embarassing! They must be laughing right now! Aish*

Just then,while you were looking down while walking,you bumped into someone. 

You: "Sorry! I'm so sorry!!!" 

*nam woohyun*

Woohyun: " Oh girl! It is okay! Why are you crying! ahh!" He wiped the tears from your eyes. You felt your heart skipeed a beat.

woohyun: Hi, I'm woohyun. From infinite. You are??"

You: "I'm...I'm.... I'm"

woohyun: haha,you don't have to be nervous.

You blushed. " I'm _________" 

Woohyun: Oh hi. You have a nice name. Don't cry okay? You look prettier when you smile. By the way,why are you here?

You: "Becaue of those 6 idiots"

Woohyun: Huh?

You; " oh,ermm,i am  here to.."

Before you even finish your line, B2ST came out of the room.

Doojoon: "Hey yo namstar! " He even went forward to give a hug. You see their faces,they don not look like enemies at all. 

Woohyun; So how's everything? Good?

Yoseob; Very good.

You look at yoseob with a irritated look. He glare back at you. You turn to woohyun.

You: "I'll be going first. See you next time!"

Woohyun: "Oh,by........."

Before he finished the line,Doojoon immediately pull your hand to him. "YA! You're coming with us." He said, putting his arms around your neck,walking off without saying bye to woohyun. 

B2ST followed behind. Doojoon is so strong that you can't push his hand away.

"Bye hyung" Dongwoon said. 

Woohyun: "I'm just 4 months older! You make me sound like i'm old" " Oh, _____ ah i forgotten to ask for your number." He sighed,walking off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Please comment! thanks~