chapter 24

Wrong Decision

 

"Ahem. *cough* Listen! Good morning class! I'm Mr Joon. I will be changing your seats. Here it goes."

*hope i can continue sitting with nicole*

 

the class make noises like "Why?" "What the!"

mr joon:  I am doing this for your own good! I know there's many celbrities and going-to-be celebrities here,but that does not means you should not do well in your studies! And for those non-celelbrities or to-be celebrities,you got to study hard to! Unless you all want to get retain,you kn...

"Ya teacher know that! Get to the point!"

mr joon: Ok,Kim yong with Min joon there. shi ming with sang yoon here. minho with jongmin here. .................. jinwoon with jieun there. taewon with nicole there.

you: *sigh.*

mr joon: And i see a table of 3 there. Who are the 3 that i ahev yet to mention? 

you,key and woohyun raised up the hands. 

mr joon: Can your sit together? For now?

you :Sure.

You chose to sit at the side. But both key and woohyun wanted to sit with you. So you ended out sitting in the iddle of them.

Class started and you were listening carefully,not caring about whats around you. Woohyun then wispered to you,"Give me your number can?" then passed you a paper. You wrote down your number and passed back to him. Continuing to listen the lesson. You didn't know that key was looking at you all the while.

~ding dong!~ It's recess time.

key: Hey _____! Let's go for break together okay? 

woohyun: Me too! 

you: I'll be meeting raina ad dongwoon....

key: Sure let's go! ~pulls you to him~

woohyun: Ya!  ______ goes with me! ~pulls you from key to him~

you: Stop it. I walk myself ok? haha!

 

dongwoon: How's the class?

you: Still alright! 

raina: Did you maek new friends other then us?

you suddenly remembered about Nicole. You look around and saw that she just walk into the cafeteria. Before you could even signal her to come over,someone did.

minho :Hey Nicole! Come join us! 

jinwoon: Hello nicole! I saw you in the MV but i did not see you in real life before! Wah,you're so pretty and cute!

nicole: Thanks! 

you: I've done eating! Your can talk first! I want to go to the library for a while!

minho: Are you sure? I heard that it is a gang place for a certain group. Err,some I don't know what group. But i heard that they always do all kind of scary things. I'm not that interested to know who they are anyway. But they're celebrities

raina: I? You don't know what? woah,celebrities somemore.

woohyun: Be careful of that place. I think you should not go. No one goes.

minho: Even fangirls don't dare. But if you really need books,then i guess you should go!

you: It's okay! I really need to find some books! Bye!

dongwoon: OK! Be careful! 

jinwoon: Wait,woohyun,isn't that your group? 

 

You walk into the huge library. It is quiet and there is no one around. *maybe it is really like what minho say?* You walk to the section that you wanted,which is right to the end. Just then,you hear laughter coming from the other end. You hid behind the shelves to peek at them. Your jaw dropped. *Isn't that infinite?*

hoya: Woah! myungsoo stop that! 

myungsoo: Whatever! What do you want! 

sungjong: ok where's woohyun hyung? Start the punishment! 

sunggyu: DONGWOO STRIP!!!

sungyeol: AHHH CANNOT SEE. ~covers eye~

sunggyu: Choding so innocent!

You saw that dongwoo took his shirt off. 

myungsoo: Those fangirls will scream if they saw this. Maybe woohyun's.

sungyeol: By the way,i wonder how's woohyun. His grandma.

sungjong: Shh,no body can know this. 

sunggyu: Like there's anyone here. 

hoya: Woohyun seems fine. Don't talk about this to him. 

Woohyun passed you. He saw you but pretended that he didn't.

woohyun: I hear my name! 

dongwoo: So you're okay?

woohyun: I'm okay! very fine! 

sunggyu: Ahh,just now,there was this fangirl,she was..........................................................

you were listening to them. You realised that you will get in to huge trouble if they saw you. Just the,you saw the book that you needed,which is near where they are,but not that obvious. You slowly pull the book out. Because it was too dusty,you sneezed.

hoya: Who's that?

woohyun: Caught.

you: *ah,i can't hide...* Erm,i am just finding a bok. See,it's quite dusty... Yeah.

dongwoo: You saw?

sungyeol: Aren't you that trainee from Cube? woohyun mentioned about you.

sunggyu: Inspirit... You heard that? 

you: See? Hear? What?  I just came to take this book.

woohyun smiled. "Are you sure?"

you: I am going now!

hoya: You're running away now?  Don't you know fangirls are not allowed here?

you: I didn't know!

myungsoo: What to do to her? 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry not much of B2ST. Comment! :D hehe~