Audition (2)

Wrong Decision

"So you changed your mind? Are you sure? what if the fangirls recognise you? Didn't you say you hate them?" Raina said in a breath.

"Chill~ I was thinking on a revenge! You know what? SM did really want me to join them"

~flashback~

You phone took a week to get repaired."As soon as you got your phone back, you called SM.

"Hello,i am ____ You called me a week before? "

"Erm,sorry but we already gave you a chance. You did not called us back in three days so we have just moved on to find other talents. Sorry. You can come for the audition 2 years later,if you can wait"

~flashback ends~

"It is all their fault. I want to get a revenge."

"But....You know this is not a good way... i mean,revenge.....no....____ you should not do that....i mean...."

"Fine. Decided, Raina,maybe you're right. I can also become a dancer in this company. Yes i can" You said while smiling and packing your bag. 

Raina did not say anything. She just sat there,shaking her head. 

"_____  ah~ i can't go with you. I'm going to my parents place later. Good luck"

You smiled,"I will deifintely pass this time"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You wrote down your name on the application form. Hopefully,you brought all the things needed. You smiled confidently. 

"I heard that BEAST is the judges for today. Woah,wouldn't it be extra scary?" " Yes,those auditioning today are real unlucky"

" But lucky! He/She can see beast. You know? BEAST" Some people said.

You looked down. You don't know why,but your heart was beating very quickly. "This shouldn't be happening. I wasn't scred or anxious in any auditions before"

"______! It is your turn now. Please go in to the room." The speaker annouced. You took your bag and appliation form and walked in.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! ________iminida!" You said,trying to give the greatest smile. But seeing them staring at you,makes your heart beat faster. You walk forward and pass the application form to the manager. You saw doojoon smirk at you. You look at him,giving him a glare. ~No,i cant do this. I have to get in~ You thought. You walk back to the middle. Ok,so can you start dancing now? 

You nodded your head.

The music started. You follow the music and dance according to the steps like you always does. It was perfect,flawless. 

 

 

Hyunseung: *woah,she is good. Not as what i expected*

Gikwang: *i was expecting her to slip and far after doing that spin,well she didn't*

Yoseob: *she's......she's so pretty when she's serious. I like it. good. *

 

 

"So why did you want to be a dancer" Doojoon asked.

" Because.....be be cause....................i want to be a dancer! That's my dream!"

" So you're not a fan of cube. Why did you come to cube for audition?" The manager asked.

"I,....(aish why are they asking this!) I....... I want to be trained in cube entertainment" You replied,giving a small smile. 

"So you can sing too,here is a short song. Can you sing it for us? Or any songs you're comfortable with" Yoseob said.

"Er sure. I shall just sing this song. Can i use the piano,and sing with it? " 

" Yes,do it" 

 

You walked towards the portable piano. Without hesitant,your lips stated moving. You angelic and powerful voice,makes it looks like you have been trained for years.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-two days later-

 

"______ did you receive any news from cube yet? "

" no,(sigh) don't tell me i am going to get rejected,again"

"Well,what's your plan next? If you did not get selected?"

"i...i...don't know. What a sad life i have. I wish i had a happy family like you.' Your parents always travel overseas,leaving you alone at home all the time. 

"Anyway did you see the paradise mv? Woohyun is so hot!! OMG" raina said.

"I....have no mood now. But then,should i try woollim entertainment again? MAybe,i'll get in"

"Well,you do have a chance" Raina said,being sarcastic. 

You become quiet. there is a awkward silence.

 

Your phone rang all of the sudden.

"Hello?"

"hello. this is cube entertainement. We would like to inform you that you're being ......

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHE! How was it? quite a long chapter. Is it very boring? Ahh,please comment,don't be a silent reader k? Anyway, subscribe and comment! Thanks!