Chapter 22

Wrong Decision

 

gikwang: So are you or are you not?

you: *what should i say? If i say i am a fan,i will be free!* I am....a.....fan....

they all stared at you and to one another.

 

 

suddenly they started laughing.

you: What did i say wrongly? 

yoseob: HAHA! YOU...'re....HAHA a B2UTY...YOU....hahaha...FINALLY.....ADMIT!

junhyung: So you are,why don't you say earlier?

doojoon: Very good. I like this fan.

you looked at them confused. " Huh? Oh so you're happy that i can't stay?! thanks!" You said sarcasticlly.

gikwang: Look i'm not the babo one here! HAHAHAHAHA!

the van stopped and you were outside the dorm building already.

hyunseung: Now you have to stay! ~he pulled your arm with him and pulled you up to the apartmenet,followed by the rest of them laughng like mad behind you.

 

 

you: So should i pack my bag first? Ah,is there any cereal left? I can bring it with me too!

dongwoon: You idiot girl. We're just lying since when will our fans do that to us.

doojoon: B2ST is so good in acting! hahahahaahahha

you looked at them. " Oh,so you're lying! YA!!!!! How can you cheat me!"

gikwang: See,our Beauty is angry!

you: Stop that. And what? Beauty? Arhhhh,so disgusting. ~you show the puking action~

junhyung: So you're trying to say beauty is disgusting? Oh,you're saying yourself!

you: What? Ok whatever,i am going to my room now. 

yoseob pushed you back down to the sofa.

yoseob: Not until you say the truth. Who is your bias? Is it me???

you: errr,can your stop this nonsense?

hyunseung: I want you answer. Ok,treat it as the wish to fulfill your punishment from me.

you: What punishment? ~you pretended~

junhyung: Stop pretending. You know that.

you: seems like i really have to answer.

dongwoon: Yes.

you: Well,i really is not a B2UTY.

gikwang: Why?

you: Because.......i ha...

yoseob: Because you hate us? After knowing us and staying with us for almost 2 weeks?

you: I....I...

doojoon: :So you hate us? Then why did you choose to go cube in the first place?

you: I...I....

junhyung: Forget it,we wanted to treat you like any other girl but you do not sees to like it.

you: i...

dongwoon: Well,just to let you know we really treated you like a dongsaeng.

hyunseung: And you were hating us from the start.

doojoon: So the revenge part that kwangie say was right?

you: revenge?

gikwang: I heard it.

you looked at their angry and disappointed face at you. 

you: I....

doojoon: If you want to leave now you can leave. I can explain to manager hyung.

you: I'm sorry. That was my first intention. Yeah, you all are right. I was ACTING all this while. I want to revenge but i don't know why. I also don't know why i hate your so much. And i also don't know why i am so different with you all. I just..... Don't know why i'm like this. Fine,i will really leave. You all will have your happy life. I can quit from being a trainee. I don't mind. I mean...yeah,i am a black-hearted woman right? Like what you all feel. ok,i leave.

B2ST: *why does it hurt so much when she say this? I felt bad? No. Wait,why do i have the urge to stop her?*

you walk out of the apartment and stroll at the park.

 

dongwoon: Hyung,i feel,weird.

gikwang also felt that his heart is going to stop beating anytime.

gikwang: I am going out for a while.

yoseob: To see her?

junhyung: Calm her down. And tell her,we're sorry.

doojoon: And she don't have to move out.

 

you were walking around the park. *Why did i say all these? I must be crazy. But it feels better. how m i going to face them? Maybe i should not even go back. But my things.... aish.  Why is things turning like this?*

you sat down at the bench. Memories of you and gikwang in the park flashed through your mind. you put your hand at your heart. *_______ ah. did you fall in love with him?* 

you closed your eyes. Your mum appeared touching her lips,trying to tell yo somthing. You opened your eyes and gikwang were sitting there. You kind of understand what your mum is talking about. Your first kiss.

gikwang: Hey girl,don't cry. 

you: Aren't you going to say i'm ugly?

gikwang: I won't. You're not ugly.

you: Really? Nevermind,i know you're just comforting me.

gikwang: Why are you so stubborn? You can just admit.

you: Admit what?

gikwang: Admit that you like B2ST.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 COMMENT! hehe~