Punishment (2)

Wrong Decision

 

Now it is the last.

Gikwang: Do you hate B2ST?

You: I...I...I... i don't know  ~You didn't know how to answer this~

gikwang: It is easy! Just do you like or hate us?

You: I...I...I....

Without answering,you slipped off your hands and ran out of the house. you went into the lift and luckily none of them were following you.

You walk around the part. You can feel the cold wind brushinf pass your cheeks. You sat down at the bench,starting to think about the question gikwang asked earlier.

You: *Do i like them? Or do i hate them?* you don't know. You can't bring yourself to say you hate them,neither can you say you like them. Ypu sigh softly. 

-in the b2st dorm-

Yoseob: She just ran off like this.

junhyung: Why can't she answer us? I'm so anxious that my heart is popping out.

doojoon: Are you crzy? she is suppose to hate us. since we were not even treating her well from the satrt.

dongwoon: she isn't too. 

hyunseung: But she didn't say she hate us. She could seemply said that.

yoseob: quite true.

doojoon: Maybe she don't hate us anymore??

junhyung: Well,i am not treating her badly anyeay.

dongwoon: hyung,are you sure?

gikwang kept quiet. he didn't say anything. 

doojoon: Well,we should actu....

gikwang: I am going out. bye. ~he interupted~ then he walked out of the house.

 

You were sitting on the bench. It was so quiet. You looked at the public clock in the park,it is going to be 11 soon. You sighed. 

you: Now i can't go back. They will start asking me again. aish,lee gi kwang did you ask this?

gikwang: Why can't I? ~he appeared out of no where and sat on the bench beside you.~

you: I...I.....wait,were you hear all the time? You heard what i say?

gikwang: So this mad ugly woman talks to herself.

you: YA!!! LEE GIKWANG! ~you shouted and hit his chest gently~

gikwang: Ouch! why did you hit me? it is pain you know? ~He look into your eyes. You were looking at him too~

you: ~You look at his eyes a while,you can't take your eyes away from his~ 

gikwang: answer me that question earlier.

you: Erm,i hate you all.

gikwang: You sure?

you: Very sure.

gikwang's lip touched yours. Your eyes widen. 

gikwang: That's your punishment for not answering the question. You still have to fulfill my wish next time. ~he smirked and walk away~

you: ~you touch your lips~ *my first kiss* Gikwang,why are you doing this? I....I...I...hate you. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO! Gikwang kissed _______!