Chapter 16

Wrong Decision

 

he moved the laptop for you to see. It was a picture of b2st took from tumblr.

you: Ummm,ummmm,i don't know. none?

hyunseung: You won't die by just picking one!

you looked at the picture carefully. 

You: I'll pick....

You: I'll pick him! ~you pointed to the screen~

junhyung: How can you like my pikachu more then me? Argh.

you: You told me to pick so i peek the yellow creature. It's cute! hehe~

gikwang: It's pikachu.

doojoon: ______,be serious and choose one. f you don't,you're going to get it.

you: Get what? 

doojoon: Get....Get...

gikwang: a worst punishment ever.

you: Isn't that call threaten? I am not scared.

dongwoon: Whatever,it is a waste of time! She will never choose. Stubborn girl.

doojoon: you'll get it.

you: Well,seems like i am getting everything.

yoseob: Good for you. 

hyunseung: _____,am i cute?

you: yes,very not cute.

hyunseung: You hurt my feelings.

you: *actually he is very cute* Ohh,i'm sorry. I just can't lie.

junhung: So you're that straight foward? Then we will be like you.

hyunseung: You're ugly

gikwang: disgusting

dongwoon: crazy

yoseob: Mad 

doojoon: Tomboy-ish

junhyung: What am i supose to say? Girl? I don't think i should. 

They all started laughing. For no reason,your heart is pain,you're sad upon hearing this. 

gikwang: So how was it? mad woman?

you kept quiet.

dongwoon: I feel like i have won a battle or something.

junhyung: Ke,don't tell me you're hurt and you're going to cry.

You continue to keep quiet. 

*Well then,i am suppose to revenge,hearing all these,is nothing* You tell yourself.

doojoon: Can you say something?

you: no. ~You walk away to the sofa,emotionless~

 

hyunsueng: Is she sad or omething? I feel bad.

dongwoon: Hyung i think we should say sorry.

junhyung: What she said about us is also unforgivable,so just let her suffer. Muahaha.

doojoon: This is funny. 

gikwang felt sad for you,but he didn't know why. He is suppose to be happy teasing you,but this time,it is different.

 

You: Hey,i think i should go back soon. I have filming tomorrow. I have to go.

Without letting them reply,you just walk away. A van came and you went back. You walk in the park and sat down on the bench. You thought of everything you did with gikwang and felt tears coming out from your eyes. 

You: Umma,i feel so sad. Why do i feel like the whole world hate me? Everyone is ignoring me? Am i that irrating? And am i that ugly? Umma,who is the guy? I want to meet him.

you cried alone. just then,gikwang sat next to you. He hugged you and your head rested on his warm shoulders.

gikwang: *If you're sad,just say it. Do not keep it to your heart. It hurts seeing you so sad.* Why are you crying?

you: I...I....

gikwang: Because of just now?

you: No....(you lied). I was thinking about my umma.

gikwang patted your back gently. "Don't be sad. Come on,You look ugly if you cry."

you: Am i really that ugly?~you asked looing at his eyes,he looked at you too~

gikwang: Actually,not really that ugly.

you: Then why you all say i'm ugly?

gikwang: So you were hurt by just now?

you: Which girl with the right mind will not be sad hearing that? Ok,treat it as i'm the only one alright?

gikwang: You don't have to be like this,just...

you: I'm ugly

gikwang: No...

you: And crazy,mad...

gikwang: Ok,you're pretty. Stop being like this,it hurts.

You look at him shock. " What...what...did you just say? Did i hear wrongly?"

Gikwang: You're pretty ok? Don't be sad already. Come let's go back. ~tries to change topic~

*I know,he is just consoling me. Whatever,i am here to revenge only. But wait,what's there to revenge? For my mum? No,that's not what i should be doing* You take a look at gikwang. *What did i even come to this place in the beginning?*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please! (: