Auditions

Wrong Decision

"Ok,So i Failed again." You sigh.  You looked at the whole list of  companies.

Woollim - you forgotten to bring your identity card on that day.

SM- Don't want you

YG - don't need girls

Starship- Must be 18 years old or below.

JYP- eliminated you

"Come on, You can do it. Why not try cube entertainment i hear that they auditioning!" Raina said,seeing your sad face. " Why not try cube entertainment? "

"No,That company,wait! I'm not a rubbish ok so i don't want to be recycled"

"Just try,isn't your dream to be a dancer?"

"I say No"

"Yes"

"No"

And before you realised,you were already infront of the Cube building. You have never like the groups. a big group of fan girls came running toward the building. You and raina looked curiously. a group of boys came out of the van. "That's B2ST" Raina whispered to you. ~they're handsome~ You didn't knew there were such group cos you were never interested of Cube entertainment. 

Just then your phone rang, you took it out from your bag. You saw the number and quickly knew that it is from SM entertainment. You're excited. Before you even accept the call, someone bumped onto you. The phone dropped and broke into pieces. "My dream" You said disappointly.

"YA! What are you doing! Don't you have eyes? Didn't you see i'm trying to pick up a VERY important call?" You shouted. 

He took out his sunglasses,together with the other 5 people standing behind him

You can hear fangirls shouting " Why are you scolding our junhyung oppa?" " Better say sorry now or you're die" You saw junhyung and he smirked. " What you want now?" "Our hyung did not do anything,it is you who were careless,"

"But this is a impor.." 

Raina pulled your hand,"_____! Let's go now. The fangrls wire kill you!" You looked at the 6 guys,rolled your eyes and went off.

 

That is why i hate cube. Never ever join them. You thought.

-----------------------------

Thats the end of first chapter! How is it? I don't mean it when i say cube is recycled i love beast! And also cube! They are the best! Daebak!