6 (creepy call) editing ✔

I Still Love You... [editing]

After school I didn't want to go home.I was scared. So I called Bora and told her everything about me and my sister. Bora let me sleep in her place so I went there .
"Annyeo, Dara." Bora hugged me. She wasn't smiling, and just looked to my bruise.
" I'm OK, Bora. Don't worry." I smiled.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah..." She smiled with a weak smile."Thanks.." I said. She smiled again.
"Wanna go out?" She asked.
"Arraso."I smiled, she smiled back.

------------------

We went to cafe and ordered some coffee. We were drinking and talking, even laughing... OMG... I laughed. It  felt good though. I didn't care about my bruise anymore. It was fun. ------

   We were going out of cafe with smiles on our faces and bumped to BTS.They were walking into the cafe.
"So that's how your smile looks" - V was looking at me and smiling.. I just dropped my smile, took Bora's hand and went away...
"You can't even say hi?" the voice followed us, but we didn't stop.
In Bora's room I told to Bora about that, when they saw my bruise. Bora smiled... I looked at her weirdly.  "What ? - "
"You were red when you talked about V..." She grinned.
"Oh shut up. I hate them..."
"C'mon.. I know you like V.. TEll me about it, Dara..."
"Well, he's first of them  who was friendly, and he seems caring..."
"See..? Ahh... How cute... You're smilling again.. and also all red.."
"Bora.." I punched her with her pillow. She started to run away and laugh. I ran after her with a pillow in my hands...

---------

Bora is sleeping.. My phone just ringed.
"Hello"- I said.
"You know me right?" his voice was familiar, but I can't remember were I heard it before...
"Who's calling?"
"Do you remember her?" Her? Wait.. Is he talking about..?
"Who are you?"
"She was too weak. Heheheh..."
"Stop it... What do you want ? ..." I remembered. It was a guy.. who...
" Now it's your turn" He went off. It was a guy... Who killed my mother... What did he mean... It's my turn?... Does he want to kill me ?... crap... I can't move... I'm so scared right now.. I'm cold. It feels like I'm going to throw up...... It was the first time when I couldn't sleep at all. Sleep is so good, thought. Now... what should I do? I looked at sleeping Bora... What if they will hurt her too? Wait, I think I'm not that scared that they can kil me, I'm afraid, that they can hurt someone else.. like Bora, dad... even Minzy...