3 (it's my book :P) editing✔

I Still Love You... [editing]

Noooooooooooooo!...It is morning again. I need to wake up freaking early again...Ugh... That school... I hated it..

But Bora. I felt good that I finally had a friend, but I'm really sceard that I'll lose her!
I quickly got ready, because I don't want to hear my sister's voice. Yes, without her I feel better.. Minzy wasn't wake up yet, and I ran to school..again...
 

---------
 

At school's hall I saw Bora. She smiled at me and I smiled back.. Wait... Did I just smiled? I can't believe how fast that girl could change me... but it really feel good. I liked Bora, she's nice one, and it doesn't seems like she's going to leave me, but I was still scared.

----------------
 

Now I'm in class... English class... Actually I loved English lessons and English lenguage. I was really good at it... I was studying hard, and no one was bothering me.. But again... Aish..cuhfvbeincisnanveiu......not again....I was focusing on my book. And..Ahhh..All the girls were screaming... I wanted to shout * Shut up you es, some peole are trying to focus here!* But I leaved it shut. I gues it was just me who was interested in  English... I raised my eyes, there were seven guys standing in front of class. They just looked around with bored expresions and sat to their seats. Probably they're BTS. Jesus... Why girls are melting for them?...
"Kids, open your books" teacher said.
"Kids?!" One of these boys raised an eyebrow.
*Show off* I thought.
"I leaved my book at home,can someone give me their book?" said another one.
 

LEAVE- SUCH A PAINFUL WORD...
 

All girls were giving him their books... It looked pathetic...
"You're all so good to me, but I need just one. So agues I just pick... Hey , how about your's?" He spoke to me and smiled.
" she's so lucky.."
"Yeah.. she is..."
"I wish it was me.." girls were whispereing.
"Sorry, but I need it too" I said and went to my book. All of students were suprised. What? Didn't they talk with BTS like this? Do they  give them all they want? Idiots...