ch . 12

I Still Love You... [editing]

I feel like someone is pushing me .... or more like taking me somewere... aish... why it's happining to me? What did I do wrong? Oh .. right... my fault that my mother died... all life is wrong... all thoughts are wrong ... everything is wrong... 

I need to come back to reality... need to focus on whats happening around me... 

 

Jungkook's pov:

 

Wtf.? Why she's stopped? Is she crazy?  Aish.... I started to take her.... why she's being like this ?! What's going on in her mind?  We all were running through the streets. ... and yeah... I'm super tired. . But I need to keep running!  How's V doing?  I looked at him. . I can see he's tired too.  I looked at our backs. .. There weren't guys anymore. .. maybe they're just to tired too. I finally stopped and V with Dara stopped too. I need to save her. I need to protect her... I like her... I really do ! 

 

I looked around and saw old house. We walked there.. it was like heaven. . No.. I don't mean that that house was nise or even a little bit of good looking.  Actually he wasn't.  Well... we weren't any noises. .. it looked like all the world just stopped for a while.  We sat on the ground.  I leaved V and my girl  .. wait ... my girl? Well I don't mind. .. but V just looked at me with his weird face.  I didn't realise that I was smiling. .. well of course it's have to be weird in this situation. ... like. .. dude ... I was smiling in this situation. .. Of course it's have to be weird for overs... 

I went to the second floor. .. its could in here... I looked at the stairs. . They were takes somewere more.   I went up stairs and... now I'm on the roof top. ... and... what the hell is he?!!...