ch.13

I Still Love You... [editing]

"Who are you?!" My voice was full of anger. What does he want? Does he want to hurt Dara too?! I won't let him!
"Were is she?!" What? Aish... he want her too.... is he my father's friend too?!
" Back off...! what do you want from her! I won't let you hurt her! I don't care that my fath-...."
"I want to protect her! "
"What?" what? did he just say... is this another trick? I won't fall for that...! " leave your stupid tricks yourself! Who you think you ar-"
"Dad?"  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Sandara's POV:

 

We were in the old house...V was holding me tight and breathing heavy...
"Take a rest, I'm going to search for Jungkook" I said. He nooded and lie down on the floor.I went to the second floor and looked around but he wasn't there....  Were did he go?! 'who are you!....' I heard voices on the roof. I quickly went up.. roof door was open . near door stood Jungkook... and he spoke with someone... I slowly went near him , that I could clearly see what was that person. They both looked a little bit anger... I looked at person's face...- No way! after all these years....now he's here?! Why?! What did he want ? after he leaved us he's back? but it's answer to one of my questions... he's alive! he's here! but why? why now?! "Dad?" I found myself asking. I could't believe me eyes... is he's real? or it's just my imagnation? I didn't care what going on now..... what I care now is he... why just now?  I could feel tears falling on my cheeks...
"Dara- " he said. and that's all? just 'dara' and no more? after all those years he can just say me name?!
"How could you?!" I couldn't hold my anger anymore..." did you know what we had to stand?! what I had to stand?! my mother.... she's not even alive anym-"
"I know , I'm sorry!" he intterupted me... what he's sorry ? I found myself laugh...
"You're sorry?! You shoud know that your words does mean nothing to me! You aren't a person! It's your falt that my mother died, it's your falt that Minzy always punching me, it's your falt that everyday I'm crying, your falt that everyday I'm thinking about self-murder...-" Tears started fall like no tomorow ... Jungkook was frozen . he didn't know what to do... his eyes were big...my father....
"I'm sorry. I realy am..." my father fall on his knees and started to sob hard.... but I don't care... I don't feel any pity for him... I hate him....
"I hate you. You're nothing to me.. " I turned around and started to walk back... I can't take this man anymore...
"Sandara, please don't go-" he was intterupted by the shoot. I quickly turned around . No ones hurt , thanks god... Jungkook and father were looking at the ground, near the house. I looked at there too. there were Jungkook's father and thouse three mans again....

Jungkook's POV:
 

I quickly grabed Dara's hand and ran to the house... Actually I didn't care about Dara'a father... poor her. after thouse years he's showing up just now?! what a jerk!

We ran  to the first floor...There is V?! ... what the?!-

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. yeah I know that my chapters are short... srr for that...