ch.14

I Still Love You... [editing]

Nobody's POV.:

two men were holding V. His face was full of blood and bruises, and he could't stand. Guys throw him at room's corner , he just groaned at pain and lay there. Jungkook ran near one man and punched him in the face , another man tried to punch Jungkook , but before he could do that , he fall on the ground with bleeding nose. He was hit by Dara's father's fist (lol sounds weird..).Jungkook looked shoked at first but then thanked him. Dara ran near V and hold his face , but immediately put her palms away , 'couse he groaned in pain  again. she felt very guilty .....she didn't want to lose him too... she started to cry hard, but she know that her tears couldn't help.
"stay with him , we're goin' to fix everything" she hear Jungkook's voise from her back . She knew that then he said 'we' he ment himself and her father. But now she didn't care about her hate, she just wanted to end this . end this forever...  she noded and sat near V. carefully she plased his head on her laps and wished to end this what happend to her life...

Jungkook and Dara's father took those two guys and went outside with them. and beated them of. Guys lay on cold floor. "So you're back again 'friend'?" they heard bihind them and immediately turned around. "don't call me like that you bastard!" mr. Park (Dara's father). "calm down Park, it's nt my falt that you lose to me!" Jungkook's father started to laught. "You-!" Mr. Park started  to run near Jungkook's father , but before he could be next to the Jungkook's father, Jeon (Jungkook's father) took gun from his right pocket and shot into Park.Jungkook gasped, he quickly ran to his father and punched him. Jeon fall on the ground and lose his gun. But before Jungkook can took that gun, a third guy came out from nowere and punched him. He immediately stood up and punched  guy back , but then he wanted took a gun again he didn't found him. It was took by his father. "You know, I'm impress Jungkook." His father started to laught again. ' A third ' guy came near Jungkook and holded him. Jeon swindle his gun to Jungkook's direction and *BANG*~