9 (jungkook's father)

I Still Love You... [editing]

"Go and rest a little bit" V said to me.
"You can sleep in my room" Jungkook added.
"Were you two gonna sleep?"
"I'm going on the couch!" V said and ran to the living room.
"I'm on my father's bed."
"Oh..." Jungkook said goodnight and went to his father's room.I fell on his bed and started to cry. I cried until I slept.

 

-----------------------------

 

Morning.........I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook near me. Our faces were to close... My heart started skipping really fast...
"Goodmorning, slept well?"He asked and smiled.
"M-" We were to close so I sat. My hair were a little bit messy, I was sleepy, My eyes looked smalls...I wanted to sleep more...
"You know, you look y when you're sleepy.." He smiled again... I blushed.... Why he had to say that? Does he really think that? well... since... he's handsome... and cute.. and.. WAIT! ABOUT WHAT I'M THINKING?!!  you stupid Dara.........!!!!!!!!...
"He's here!" V shouted from living room.
"Wait here..." Jungkook said , I noded and he went somewere...

----------------------
Jungkook's POV.:
 

I went to the living room...
"V, were is he?"
"In the kichen..."
"Ok, Go to my room ... and say to Dara to be calm... everything is going to be ok... "
"M-"He went to my room...
I went to the kitchen and saw my father...
"Father!"
"Oh... Jungkook , how's your day,, school?"
"Like always...."
"Why so cold sun? Is something happend?"
"Is something happend?! Let's see, is something happend.... " I laughed weirdly my father looked at me like 'what-the-hell..'  " Yes father something happend!"
"What? Is something bad in school?You bullied someone?Or someone bullied you?"
"Aishhh....... you pabo! Yeah..... It's you who bullied!"
"What?!"
"Again father? ha?Can't you stop killing the people?!Aish.... You promised to me beafore half year ago that you don't kill anyone anymore...!"
"What are you talking about?! I'm not killing ........." he looked down... he's lying...
"Oh... and now just say that you don't know Sandara's Park.. You know her , am I right?" I saw how his eyes just widened..
"I-I.."
"Am I?!" I shouted
"I don't know what you're talking about, Jungkook! Just let me a rest a little bit.."
"Rest a little bit?!"I laughet.. " Before you killed her mum , and now you want to kill her?!"
"It's not your business!"
"Oh no!.. It is my business!"
"Why , why do you care about her?! HA?"
"Why you have to kill someone again?!" We were shouting on each other..I knew that V with Dara were hearing everything, but I didn't care..... I just wanted to stop him....
"You didn't answered to my question!"
"I don't have to! Look now... I don't care if you're my father or not, but if you even touch her, I'm going to kill you!"
"You're drunk or what?!"
"If someone is drunk in this room, it's you!.."
"You don't get it don't you? It's enterprise..!"
"No, you don't get it! How could you kill someone for maney?!"
"oh.. Why you just saying it now? What's so important about that stupid girl?!"
"Because I love her OK?Happy now?!"
"Oh just great! she's in here just about two weaks and you now in love with her?! You're such a pabo, like and your mother was!"
"Stop talkin' about my mother like this you peace of !" I slapped him."You don't get it ha? I loved her much longet that you can imagine..! When we were kids we were playing... and else... but then you killed her mother... she stoped comin' out... you just ruined her life that day! And just for money....! You aren't a person You're beast!" Something chip in my room, and agues my father heard that too...
"She's here right?" He wanted to went to my room but I stoped him . " You aren't go nowhere!"
"Oh no, you're wrong my sun... I'm going to kill her right now! ...."