the end~

I Still Love You... [editing]

and *BANG*~

he passed out.... nono... not Jungkook.. but Jeon. Jungkook shocked looked up and saw Dara with a pan in her hands ( I know you didn't expect that xD) . Her eyes were teary and red. She throw pan to the side and took a gun from Jeon's hand "let go of him" she said to that 'third' guy with her shaky voice. A guy immediately let go of Jungkook... But then she did a really bad  decision.. she didn't even thought and throw the gun near the pan and ran near Jungkook. They immediately hugged each other and didn't care about anything ..but-

guy took gun and shoted to the Dara. Dara's life stoped at that momment. Is she goin' to die now? But why- Why she didn't want that? Why all of those time, now she didn't want that? She felt a cold wind hit her . she slowly closed her eyes and tighted her hug. Her tears rouled her cheeks... That's it.... Now's the end isn't it? She waited to bullet sink into her body, but that didn't happend. She slowly opened her teary eyes and turned around . The guy was pissed of ...He tried to  shot again but agues bullets were over.. but Dara was confused. She knew she heard a shot. Mayby he missed? She looked up to Jungkook and so his teary eyes , he looked at the ground . at one point .. she looked at the same direction and her eyes get teary too... again... near her lay V... dead... with bullet in his chest.

Jungkook ran to the third guy and started to beat him. He get some punches too but didn't stop until the guy was without his conscious or even dead... All that time Dara just cried near V's body. But then she remmembed something... she remmembed her father." Jungkook- were's-my-father?" she asked through her tears. He pointed at the direction were her father was  shoted . But nobody were there. He looked around confused."Wait here, I'll be back"he said and went around the house. Then he heard a police sound from that place where were Dara and- dead V...

He ran back and saw the policeman taking three guys and his father to the police car. Dara and her father siting into ambulance car . Two doctors taking V next ambulance car . ( if you didn't get yet, Mr. Park call to the police. he wasn't that bad cause bullet hit his shoulder) Near Jungkook ran two mans ant took him into the car near Dara and her father.

Dara's POV.:

'Finally , everthing is over...finally we can rest from horror.'
 

After one mounth:

still Dara's POV.:

We're now standing near V's grave. After all thouse horror years everything is over . through that time ones come and ones leave. Even thought I went through horror and wanted to leave this world , wanted to meet my mother and more but.... If they wouldn't do that, I mean if they wouldn't leave for me...There's gonna be another  story...But they did that, they die for me. so why do I have to die?I don't wan't to die now just for one reason: if I die , they'll die without a reason... they'll be nothing .But they are..I mean everythings hapends for a reason right?

"Thank you V for being a reason for my life " I smiled and tear rolled down my cheek. Jungkook near me hugged me tighter, raised my chin and kissed me with his soft lips.' And thank you mum to sandind this guy to me' I thought and smiled to myself again.

 

 

THE END

 

By the way : From now Dara and Jungkook are dating. Jungkook sell his house and now living with Dara and her family. Dara actually reconciled with her father and her sister and now thay're a happy family again. Jungkook's father and thouse three guys are in the prison now and agues V waching them with Dara's mother. Bora still hanging up happily with Dara and they already have normal school life without fear.

 

Thanks guy for reading my first story! This is the end   :)