2 (Bora) editing ✔

I Still Love You... [editing]

"Annyeo" someone greeted  me.
"huh?" I looked at who it was.
"Annyeo! You're Sandara Park, right? I'm Yoom Bora, friends call me Bora. Nice to meet you !" It was a girl with short black hair. She smiled at me with a big smile and gave a hand to me.
Should I talk to her? Can I trust her?Aish... okay, let's try but not to friendly...
"Should we go and eat something? It's lounch time!" She smiled again with that big smile.
"Sorry, but I prefer to eat alone" . She was disappointed... I could see that from her face. But her face lit up again ...
"Oh... Cmon! Don't be shy! Please.... I don't want to eat alone!..."
*But I want* I thought, but after looking at her pleading eyes I gave up.
"Aish.... Arraso...Let's go..." Now her smile was even bigger (if that's even possible).So we went to canteen,sat there, ate and talked about random stuff...
"OMG...FINALLY, THEY CAME!!!..."
"BTS!!..."
"...MY OPPAS..!!" all girls were screaming..
"What's that about?" I asked.
"Oh, don't you know? Oh yeah, right... Sandara Park, you're new. Sorry, I forgot that for a second."
"That's ok, so what's goin' on?"
"Here,in this school go seven most handsome guys, who are boy band.All school is going crazy about them...Well yeah.. They're handsome and rich, like some girls from our school, thought the boys weren't intrested in any.."
"What..? Are they gay?.."
Bora laughted. " Nooooooo...!..! Ahhhahahahahahha... You're funny Sandara Park...!"
"Just call me Dara..." I was keeping my pocker face... Wait, what did I say? Did I let her to call me Dara? When I got freinds with her? But I'm not saying that it's not nice to have a friend. I kind of felt special...
" Ok, D-A-R-A!" She smiled again . I smiled at her too.I really can't remember, when was the last time when I laughed or just smiled for real...
 

----------------------------
 

Ahhh... finally. I'm home... And Minzy wasn't back yet!... It feels so good without her! I got some snacks from a fridge and went to my room. Shortly I fell in a deep deep sleep. I loved sleeping. It was sooo.... good...