8 ( jungkook's father is who...?!)

I Still Love You... [editing]

"What?!"I screamed . " Oh good... So now just tell for all school that my mother was killed by some creapy guy and now hw want to kill me!..." I was talking loud. He hugged me tight again ..." Shhhh... just calm down.."he said. his voice was kind. I feel warm. It was nice... not again.. I can't just fall in them! I tried to push him away, but he was to strong." V told because... because that guy who killed your mother is my father..." Now I really wanted to push him away, but I just can't.... " Let me go!' I screamed.
"Stay calm... I don't want that my father would harm you." he said .... " I saw how he's killing people,and I really did't care about it.But you... I just don't know why... You're different.."
The bell ringed. Kid's looked at us weird, but they went fast... V come."Said already?" he asked. "M-"- Jungkook." I won't let my father to hurt her!" "Me too!". He still holding me... Jungkook looked at me . why they protects me? They don't know me! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! But why...? Why his father is doing this to me? first my mother.... all those years , then I blamed me , because of my mother's death. I started to cry ... Jungkook... still holding me tight...
"Why?" I said."Why he's doing this to me?"
" My father is a bad person.He's usually bet for money.. for a lot of money... And you know, he always win.If loser didn't pay to him, my father always  kill a half of loser's family.First days then I saw it, it was horrible... But for now, it's ok for me. I deal with it. So agues your father losted a lot of money to my father."I looked at his eyes. He was looking in mine.
"Today, after school we'll go to Jungkook's hose." V said.
"What ?!" I looked at him.
"I'll ask my father's , to stop doing this to you!"
"But if..." I didn't know... should I trust them..?
"He won't kill you! I won't let him to do that!"
I don't know why , but I hugged he back.The school was over, and we realize that just now. Jungkook looked at me- " Let's go" He took my hand , V took my another hand.We were walking somewhere...All the time I looked at the ground. We were walking about 30 minutes...
My legs are burning. We stopped in front of the huge house. then in front of the door. Jungkook opened the door and we walked in.I raised my eyes up . It was beautiful. They walked me in the room.
"It's my room" Jungkook said.
"Oh..." I sat on the bed.
"My father will come back tomorow. You're staying here."
"Ok..." I said with my poker face. It was a little bit awkward... but it's ok ... I think... I need to end this!