7 (my mother's death story) editing ✔

I Still Love You... [editing]

Morning...I still can't sleep. My eyes are red. I woke up Bora. She opened her eyes."Good morning, Bora "I smiled weakly.
"Morning" She smiled."Oh, Dara. Why are your eyes so red? Did you sleep well?"
"huh? Yeah" I didn't want to tell her about thay creepy call.
All time when we went to school I was checking everything around us. Bora asked what's wrong, but I said it's nothing. I am really scared...
"Anny...-" someone put his hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned to him and I almost punched him... But I stoped 'Cause there was V. He looked at me weirdly...
"It's look like you want to protect yourself from someone " he laughed... why he said that? My legs became weak. I just lost my blance and fell on the ground.
"You're alright??!" Bora and V said together. I looked at the ground . Tears started to roll down my cheeks..
"Dara..." Bora knelt near me and hugged me."What's wrong?.." She looked at me. I hugged her too and started to cry in her shoulder. V just looked at us, no more. He was frozen. Then he looked at Bora. " Did I say something wrong?" he asked her but she didn't sai anything. We heard school' bell.
"What class?" V just asked.
"Mine Math's ,  Dara's English's "
"Go to class, I'll take care of her..."
"But.." Bora looked at V. He knelt near us " don't worry, she'll be fine." he said to Bora. Bora stood up."Stay strong, Dara" she said and went to cass. I looked at V. Tears stopped falling. He was looking at me. He hugged me. My heart started to beat like crazy."So your name is Dara?" he smiled.I looked at him without a smile."You know, you can always tell everything to me, Dara" I hugged him back..
"It's started when I was little.." I started a story. He looked at me . I countinued.. " One day someone ringed in the door. Home were just me and my mother..." the tears came out again.." My mother was buisy in a living room, so I opened the door. There were three men. It was horrible... They killed my mother i front of my eyes.. " V hugged me tightly.." Then they looked at me.. One of them wanted to kill me too, but the other two prevented him to do that... my mother was lying in blood... " I closed my eyes " One of them said to leave me alive... If I wouldn't have opened that door." I started to cry again. We stayed like this for a while.
"Yesterday I had a call' i said . I didn't know why I'm telling all this to him, but now I just need to let everything out...  " It was the same man , who killed my mother " his eyes became bigger " he said it's my turn..." V didn't say anything. He was frozen again.
I stood up " Sorry.. "I said "Sorry, that I'm telling you all this... I gues , for now you need to ignore me.. It's dangerous to be with me now." He stood up too and put his hands on my shoulders.  " I won't let  anyone hurt you, Dara" He said, I was frozen. Why my heart is skipping? Why? Do I like him? I can't do that... This school... It's like a hell..My smiles, laugh, friend, happines, and now love?! This is too much... My face was red. I just can't do that,just can't , this is too much... " You should stay away from me .."
"I can't ."- he said " Believe me , I want to stay away from you, but I can't . You are like a magnet..I think I like You, Dara.." I didn't know what to say. He looked at my eyes.His eyes were so deep and dark. We were staring at each other's eyes. He steped one step closer , but I just steped back. He looked at my legs...
"What are you two doing here?!" I turned around and saw Jungkook- " Teachers are looking for you two!" " We aren't going" V said.. " We're going!.." I said fast..
"But..."
"I'm ok.."
"Are you sure?..." He looked at me with his deep eyes.
"Yeah-"
"What just happened here?!" Jungkook looked weirdly.
"Nothing.." I said and went. But they just stayed there and followed me with stares. I went to class. Teacher asked where I been, but I just went to my seat.15 minutes later in class walked V and Jungkook. Jungkook looked at me : "Sandara, please come  out of the class with me.." He said. V ddn't look worried so I went out of the class. "What?" I said coldly. "Sorry, I'm really sorrry!.."He said and hugged me tight. I pushed him away. " What's going on ?What you're talking about?!" I couldn't understant.
"V told me everything..."