1 (1) editing ✔

I Still Love You... [editing]

"Yahhh..Dara, I'm going to kill you!! Why you didn't wake me up?! I'm going to be late for class!!" ..

Oh god....Why so loud?...I was sleeping...Oh no! It's my first day in new school,need to hurry up!
"Comin', Minzy!" I ran to my sister's room. .. She's going to kill me...

"I'm sorry Minzy. I was sleeping too.. Ah.." Did she threw a pillow at me?! Alright.. I hate her! Sometimes I feel like she isn't my real sister. She's too rough for me... Well yeah... She hates me too.I know that, because she told me once...
" Get out!!" She screamed.
I didn't care about her anymore. I ran to my bathroom and took a shower. Even if we are living with our dad, it still looks to me like we're living without aduls...
I miss my mum. Every morning I'm looking at her's photo near my bed. I wish she was her to comfort me. I have no one to talk. And it ... Sometimes I just want to scream really loud and just expload, or be gone atleast for one day.
 

After a shower I dressed up in my new uniform. I hate Minzy, so I wasn't going to wait for her, so I ran to school.
I still have five minutes till class starts. Through that time I found Math's class.

I walked to class. All students were staring at me. Teacher waved her hand,so I went up to her. She told me to introduce. *arraso* - I thought.
"annyeoghaseyo, I'm a new student, Sandara Park." I said and smiled with a weak smile.Then I took a seat.
Tick tock tick tock...
----Math...
----Ugh... I hate Math....

I walked out of class, and just sat on windowsill. I was looking at school's jard and thinking about my mother. I remembered how I promised her that I'm goin' to study hard...be....before..before she leaved us...before she leaved the world.. No...no.. no...!! ... Before they killed her...!!