4 ( bookrat) editing✔

I Still Love You... [editing]

"What? Did you just say no? To me? Do you know who I am? " He spated angrily.
"Just a BTS member..." I said.
"Just a member?!How can you talk to me like that?! You slu..."
"Enought!"Teacher said. Her face was red. Don't teachers talk with BTS like this too? What kind of school is this?
 

-------
 

Then class ended I went near my locket. Bora was there too. We went to the canteen. We were eating there.. Uhhhh. Girls were screaming again.. BTS showed up.They stopped near us.
"Oh, look, it's bookrat!" Everyone started laughting. I rounded my eyes and I didn't say anything back. Bora looked at me weirdly.
"What? You can't say anything?" 
"Ya-!"
"Aigh...bookrat..." They went away.

"Why J-Hope was talking to you like that?" Bora asked .
"So he's J-Hope?" * What a stupid name...*
"Dara..."
Aigh.... I told her everything what happend in English class...
" Whaaaaaaa... You're brave! No one were talking with BTS like that!.."
But they should.

"Oh yeah.... do you wanna know other members names?" She smiled.
"I don't care.."
"Please..."
"Aigh. Arraso..."
She smiled again.
"Well then. Those two on the left are Jungkook and Suga. Those three on the right are V,Rap Monster and Jimin. And those two are J-Hope and Jin."  She smiled again.I hated BTS, they were just teenagers group, that's it.Why whole school is melting of them?
"Oh" I said and smilled back. I knew that Bora liked BTS  like others students. Well, since , she's in the school for  a long time...
 

-----------
 

Oh I'm home finally. , Minzy is home too...I hope she didn't see me.
"Dara! Where is my phone?!" oh no..." Dara, come here I said!" I hate her...
"You are't my mother so shut up...! I don't know where is your phone! I hate you! You're just my sister, no more! Can't you just ignore me?!"
"What did you say?!"  She come from the kichen and slaped my cheek. It hurt. My cheek was red.She's strong.I tried to stay with my poker face , but it hurt a lot... I ran to my room, locked it and cried, cried till I fell asleep.