5 (wow.. you have a bruise on your cheek!) editing✔

I Still Love You... [editing]

When I woke up, my cheek was still a little bit red. But after a shower it was back to itself's color.But when I went out of the bathroom, Minzy just ran to me and punched my chek.. again..
"ah..!" I screamed, it hurts even more than yesterday.And it's the same cheek. She didn't just slap me , she punced me. And god damn it I think I have a bruise on it now.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed.
"It's all because of you!"
"What?!"
"He.. Daesung broke up with me! You !"
"Why it's my falt?"
"'Cause you're my sister!"
"What does it have to do with it?!"
She scream loud and I scream loud too until she ran through the door. I looked at my cheek. Yup, it's bruised and hurts a lot. Aish... I put my hoodie on my uniform and put hood on my head. I hope nobody will see it.
After getting to school I always looked at cold floor. I was going fast and just bumped to someone.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I said not raising my head up. My hands were in my hoodie's pockets.And I just went through.
"Ya-, bookrat!" Did I just bumped at J-Hope?.Uh....My day started really bad and now he...!?"Just ignore me, please."I said and went away.

-------------------
 

In class teacher told me to take of my hood off. But I didn't. So I needed to go out of class.
"That's right, bookrat, just go away..shoo.."J-Hope said and everyone started laugh.
"You too J-Hope" teacher said.
"W-what?!"
"You heard what I said!.." J-Hope stood up and went after me.
 

----
 

I sat on the cold floor , back against the wall. He looked at me and laughed..
"bookrat..."
I was looking at the floor with my poker face.
"Why you're with hood? Is it glued with your head?" He started laugh again. I dind't say anything. "YA- I'm talking to you!...Aish... Idiot.."
Someone went from the class.I raised my head just to see who was there.
"Wow... You have a bruise on your cheek, you know ?!" V laughed... I quickly lower my head. Why he's out of class too? He came closer and with his hand on my chin he raised my head. I was holding my breath.He quickly stood up.
"Really J-Hope?! When you punch guys it's not that bad, but when you started punching girls too?"He shouted.
"WH-.." J-Hope wanted to say something, but V wasn't done.
"She's a girl, J-Hope! And thats just because she didn't give her book to you?!"
"WH-What?! It wasn't me! I don't know who was hitting her ..."
"If there wasn't you , then who?!"
" It seems that she has more enemys.." J-Hope laughed again, but this time V didn't.
"Who did this to you?" V just asked.
"Not your business.." I said.
"Hey, I'm just trying to help you..."
"Well you can't"
"Why?.."
"Because..." I stopped. Should I tell him? But I don't know him..
"Ya-! Who did this to you, bookrat?..." started J-Hope..And I can't believe that I didn't hold it to myself..."Can  you please stop calling me like that?! It was my sister! Happy now!?" I felt horrible. Why I said that?
"Why did she hit you?" V sat next to me, J-Hope looked worried too.
"It's family's business..." Why should I tell them everything? I hated them. Class ended so I stood up and wanting to go away...
"You're ok?"J-Hope asked. I couldn't believe that he cares..He  was talking nicely to me right now... It felt ...nice...
"Yeah-" And I  just went away.