C8: Luhan is healed but...

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan’s POV~

Today’s the day I could get out from the hospital. I know I should be happy but I’m not. I can’t dance anymore. I’m…..useless. All of my exo members are here including Tara. Then, the door opened. I thought it was the doctor. Well everybody thought it was the doctor. We were surprised to see who came to visit me. It was Kris. “Hey everyone!” he rubbed his neck. “Don’t be soo surprised. I came here to see Luhan. I heard he’s been in an accident.” He smiled. He’s not the cold guy he used to be. “Hyung! We miss you!” the exo members bro-hugged him and some bro-fist him. I admit it, I do miss him. It’s been a long time since we haven’t met obviously because he quit from exo. He hugged me and we talked. I told him that I can’t dance anymore. He felt sorry for me. Kris made lots of funny jokes to cheer me up and the other exo members. I got back home to my dorm. Lay and Tao help me walked to my room since I have a broken leg. I’m still upset bout it. I could go back to school next week. Our manager said I just have to sing without dancing. The next day, I followed Exo and Tara for training. I sat at the corner of the room.  Tears were slowly formed in my eyes but I hid it from everyone.

~Tara’s POV~

Exo and I were doing Overdose dance moves. I saw Luhan sitting alone at the corner of the room, hugging his legs. I could sense that Luhan’s not feeling well. I pity him. He’s been suffering soo much. Now, it’s been weeks since he came out from the hospital. He’s being less talkative. Always locks himself in his room. He’s suffering. I’m soo sad looking at him. Well, everyone’s sad looking at how Luhan’s been reacting lately. I remembered what happened to Luhan last night.

Flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter