C15: Free time in L.A

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chanyeol's POV~

"You guys could have some free time till tomorrow. We are going to start our practice the day after." the satff said. We all cheered. It's been a long time since we haven't get some free time. We're really tired.  "Where are we going oppa during our free time?" Tara asked Suho. "I wanna sleep!!" Chen shouted. "Alright then, anyone else who wants to just rest in the hotel room?" Suho asked. Lay, Sehun, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun including Chen raised up their hands. "Well then, the others could go anywhere they want in a team. Arasso?" Suho cleared things out. "Arasso." we all answered. We said goodbyes to the members who's going to the hotel. "Where are we going?" Luhan asked. "I know where!" Tara was checking her phone. We looked at her. "Today we could visit Madame Tussauds Hollywood and Santa Monica State Beach while tommorow-" she said. "DISNEYLAND!!" We all said in union and laughed. We took the bus and finally arrived at Madame Tussauds. We had soo much fun and took lots of pics with those waxed singers and actors/actresses. Then we headed to the Santa Monica State Beach. By then, it was around 5 p.m. "Guys, I'm gonna go change okay?" Tara told us. The other members went changing too. So did I. We promised to meet up at this huge rock. "Chanyeol oppa!" I turned around and saw Tara walking with Luhan towards me. They were waving at me. I was.......speechless. Tara was wearing a pair of bikini. She is smoking hot~~ "Hey~, our little princess is wearing bikini." Xiumin smirked. Tara playfully punched Xiumin on his chest. "Relax, I'm just playing with you" Xiumin added. "Tara-ah" Tao called out her name. Eyes were on him. "ni ke ai ( you look so cute), wo ai ni ( I love you)" he talked in Mandarin and suddenly laughed at what he said. I couldn't understand what he was saying so I looked at those exo-m and Tara's reaction. Their eyes grew bigger as if they were shocked at what Tao said. "ni ke ai?! what are you saying dude?!" Luhan said to Tao. "Yeahh, ta ke ai ( she's cute ), nan dao ni bu zhi dao ma ( didn't you know that ) " Tao said again in Mandarin. The heck, can't they talk in Korean or English for god's sake. "Yeah, we know that but wo ai ni? What is wrong with this hyung?" D.O. said. OH MY GOSH I'm soo lost now. I was like, okay I really don't know what you guys are talking but I'll just act like I understand. "Relax, I'm just playing with her. Besides, she didn't say anything." Tao said. I asked Tara what Tao said to her. "He said I looked pretty and he loves me." Tara giggled. "What in the world hyung. Why'd you said you love her?" I yelled at Tao. All eyes are now on me. "You're so slow Chanyeollie" Xiumin said, rolling his eyes.

~Luhan's POV~

"Now moving on. how about we play the game where one must be on top of the other's shoulder and pushed their opponents down?" I said. "Oh yeah yeah that game. I never knew what's the name, but I know how to play" Tao s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter