C25: War of love

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Tara's POV~

It's been a couple of weeks since the prom night. Memories about Chanyeol and me going back home from the prom, still fresh in my mind. "Tara, you ready?" Chen called me. "I'm just gonna comb my hair!" I said. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, Chanyeol.

-Flashback-

When I woke up, I found myself in Chanyeol's hand. Carrying me into the dorm. "Yeolli I can walk now, I guess" I told him. "Oh you're awake? It's okay, I'll put you on your bed" He said. As soon as he laid me down, somehow there's a weird feeling between us. You can call it awkward maybe? "Uh, I'm gonna go now" He said walking away. I quickly grabbed his wrist. He looked at me. "St-stay with m-me, just for to-tonight?" I said stuttering. He giggled. "Why are you stuttering?" He pat my head before sitting down beside me. He's right. Why am I stuttering? Nervous? But why nervous? "Here let me take off all the accessories on your head" He said. "Chanyeol?" I called out his name. He was un-doing my hair. He answered. "What happened between you and Tara?" I asked him. "Oh it's nothing. I ended up things with her." He replied, smiling. "But why?" I asked again. "Umm, I don't know. She just, uh, she's too controlling me and I hate it" He explained. "Oh" Is just what I could say. Should I comfort him? But he doesn't look that sad. You know, how people usually goes through break ups? "Besides, I like someone else" He added. "Who?" I blurted out. He then messed up my hair. "All done!" He said. "Chanyeol-ah answ-" Without even letting me finish my sentence, he said "Now let's get you change into a more comfortable one" He opened my wardrobe, looking through my clothes. "Here. I saw you usually wear this" He handed me shorts with hoodie. "You saw? But I only wear this only when I'm in the room." I said, surprised. "Well uhh, you know, I usually come to Chen around 2-3 a.m." He rubbed his neck. "Yah! Chanyeol-ah!" I got up, chasing him all around the room. "Stop it, mianhae mianhae" He giggled while running. "I won't till I get yo- " I suddenly fell. When I opened my eyes, Chanyeol was right infront of me. We weren't inches away anymore, we were squished together. Our lips touched. My hands were on his shoulder and abs. His hands were around me and the other one on the floor, to support us from falling. We were surprised. Soo surprised that we can't even move or even do nothing. Then, the door opened. Luhan stood infront of the door. Shocked, he stoned. Looking at us. I saw his eyes, turned into devast. "Luhan ppali- oh, we're sorry are we interrupting you guys?" Chen said. "Hyung, have you seen Tara- Oh My Gosh, what are you guys doing?" Sehun came. "Well, get off of him Tara!" Sehun half shout. I realized that I haven't got off of him. "Ah mianhae-yo" I said looking down. Luhan without saying a word, he left the room. "Hyung wait!" Chen followed Luhan. "Mind explaining" The maknae said.

-End of flashback-

"Tara, quit staring at the mirror! You look just find! Ppalli!" Chen said. "Oh" I'm got back to reality. I packed my stuffs and went outside. Exo were going to perform at Inkigayo, so I'll be following them. Probably just wait in the waiting room or changing room. I went to the living room to get my makeup bag. I'm pretty sure that Byun Baekhyun used mine. Ahh jinjja! I searched all around the couch. Then I heard a small table being pushed. I looked behind. "Oh Luhan oppa, you scared me" I said. He took his earphone and walked out. "Lu-ge?" I called him but he just ignored. He seemed kinda cold to me this past few weeks. It started after the incident bout me falling on Chanyeol.

We arrived at Inkigayo and headed straight to the changing room. "Hey Tara! Your brothers are here!" Suho told me. I nodded. This is great. So I'll be looking for them when Exo are in the waiting room or performing. I walked into the changing room. Some of the boys were already getting makeup on their faces. Some were playing around, obviously it's Tao and Sehun. I sat on the couch, looking through my phone. I decided to send a text to those BTS boys.

To: RapMon/ Nam Joon

Hey! Heard you guys are at Inkigayo too today. Same goes to me and Exo. Greet me if you guys saw me.

16:10 p.m.

"Noona! Come play this bubble wrap with us!" Tao called me like a little kid. "Noona?" I questioned. "Yes. Why?" He asked me back. "You never call me noona" I said. "I'm going to respect you more so I'm going to speak formally" He smiled. "Well then why don't you start using formal with me first" Suho grabbed his neck. "I wanna join you guys! But I need to do my makeup" Chanyeol pouted. "Look at Kai, he's just showing off his abs to those girls crews" D.O said with his priceless face. I ended up laughing so hard till those boys asked me if I'm not going crazy. I can't help it. D.O's face really makes me wanna laugh out loud so hard. "Luhan hyung, are you alright?" Chanyeol asked Luhan. Luhan looked at his phone without saying a word. Maybe he didn't listen. "Hyung, gwaenchana?" Baekhyun asked him. "Oh? Ah ne" He answered. I looked at Chanyeol, he seemed upset. Maybe, Luhan doesn't wanna talk to him. But wae? Why? Then, my phone buzzed. A text came in.

From: RapMon/ Nam Joon

Hey! Oh yeah, we saw you earlier when you arrived. But we guessed you were too busy with Exo so we didn't wanna interupt. Alright then, see you later

16:20 p.m.

"Tara, could you please help me pass these drinks to the boys?" A girl asked me. It seemed like she has plenty of work to get done. I agreed and started giving water to the boys. When it comes to Luhan, I felt a forign feeling. Like I just met him. "Luhan oppa, here" I handed him the water. He didn't respond. He was wearing an earphone, now that explains why. I tap his shoulder. He looked at me before taking off his earphone. "Water?" I handed him. He looked back at his phone, put in his earphone and gestured me to put th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter