C20: Gaining powers

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan's POV~

"Mind if I tag along" Chanyeol asked. I didn't say anything. Ofcourse I was really shocked and surprised. I was going to confess and he comes out of nowhere. "Ah~, it's okay if I can't. Arasso." He rubbed the back of his neck. I really wanted him to leave but as he's my friend, I had to say yes, ugh. "Ani, it's okay. You may" I replied. He took another chair and sat with us. "Luhan-ah, did you read my text message?" Tara asked after a few minutes. I don't know what to say. Chanyeol on the other hand was enjoying his buttered-bread. "Luhan oppa, it's okay if you read it. Just tell me the truth." She held my hand. "Ne" I looked down. "Arasso. I don't mind. It's not like I have secrets to keep away from Exo" She smiled. "Tara-ah I really like the way you look now. Except-" Chanyeol took her front hair and put it behind Tara's ear. "Now isn't that's better?" He added. Aigoo, this guy is really getting on my nerve.

~Tara's POV~

I replied V's text

To: V (Kim TaeHyung)

Why? When?

20:35 p.m.

Most people always tell me that I text them shortly. I just like to keep my text simple and short. Sehun would always sulk as I replied his texts short. A few minutes later, my phone buzzed.

From: V (Kim TaeHyung)

Just meet me at your guardian's house. Tonight at 12

20:38 p.m.

I'd really love it if V teach me bout fire sorceries. After finished eating, the three of us went strolling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter