C22: Back to school

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Tara's POV~

*YEHETT!! YEHETT!! OHORAT!! KKAEBSONG!!* I woke up to that sound. What in the world was that. Aigoo, it must've been Sehun and Baekhyun messing with my alarm right after the concert. Why am sleeping on the couch? I took my phone to dismiss. OH MY GOSH IT"S 7:30 A.M!! School starts at 8. must've overslept due to the tiredness as for Exo concert at Seoul.

-Flashback-

The concert ended at 1 a.m. We arrived at our dorm around 2 a.m. Then all of us gathered in the living room talking and stuffs. Sehun, Baekhyun and I were recording things then they took my phone so I just let them. We were watching anime and D.O was crying bout baseball? That weird guy.

The last thing I remembered bout last night was me sitting on the couch. I took a towel and quickly went to the bathroom. When I went out of the room, I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol was in the kitchen, eating. "Hey you're awake" Baekhyun greeted me. "And also late!" I got into the bathroom. I had to shower for 5 minutes and I had always hated short showers. It's a good thing I arrived to school on time.

"Mr. Byun, Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim, when do you want to sit for your finals?" My class teacher asked us as soon as we seated. "We'll have our finals tomorrow" I said gladly. "What?!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in union. "Mianhae-yo seosangnim, we'll be sitting for our finals next week"  Baekhyun said. "Alright then." The teacher said. Then someone opened our classroom door. "Mianhae-yo, I'm late" That girl walked in and sit next to Chanyeol. Obviously it's Bomi. I looked at her and she gave me a death stare. Now that would be the last thing I wanted to see. No wait, the last thing I wanted to see is Chanyeol kissing her. Oh god, look at them, talking to each other. I've always kept my feelings to myself since I don't have any girl friends to talk to. Sometimes, it is kinda burden for me. But if I can't hold it in anymore longer, I'll just go talk to Chen.

~Baekhyun's POV~

Finally, it's recess time. Tara and I walked towards Chanyeol. "Wanna go have recess together?" I asked him. He nodded. "But oppa, I thought we're gonna have recess together?" Bomi clinged her hands to Chanyeol's arm. What's the matter with this girl. Chanyeol looked like he doesn't know what to do. "Oppa, it's been a long time since I haven't been with you. I've missed you." She tighten her grip and put her head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Wow, this girl is really something. Then, Tara pulled Chanyeol's arm, the one Bomi clinged. "I'm sorry but not today. We have things to discuss" Tara said. "What things oppa?" Bomi looked at Chanyeol. "About our finals and Exo" Tara answered for Chanyeol. "Hey I'm asking my boyfriend, not you so back off!" Bomi pushed Tara. "Bomi!" Chanyeol shouted. It's the first time I hear Chanyeol shout. "Oppa~" Bomi makes her cute voice. "Mind your behaviour will you! If you're just gonna continue doing this, then I think this relationship won't work. Guys, kaja" Chanyeol walked out of the classroom. Me and Tara followed him, leaving Bomi alone. "Ugh, I'm sick of that girl" I scoffed. "Is Chanyeol gonna be alright?" Tara asked me. "I don't know. Let's just let him cool down for a while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter