C3: New girl in class

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~in Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Tara's class~ "Alright class, today we have a new student. She's from America. Mrs. Kim, please introduce yourself" their class teacher said. " Annyeong, Kim Bomi imnida." Bomi smiled. "Okay, since the boy beside Chanyeol, Mr. Do has switched school, you may sit beside Chanyeol. When Bomi was passing by Tara's seat to go to her seat, she makes an evil smirk. Tara was in confusion. ~Tara's POV~ Oh so maybe this is the girl that Baekhyun told about. She seems nice she looks familiar, huh. Oh she's walking past my table. I should smile at her. Maybe we could be friends, yeah. But when I smiled at her, the hell in the world with that evil smirk she just gave me. Oh great, like there's no other place for her to seat Mrs. Song. Urgh, okay no I'm not feeling jealous. This is soo not jealousy. Gosh, I can't even concentrate on studying watching Yeollie and Bomi soo close. I turned back and looked at Baekhyun. Huh, he seemed concentrate. Then suddenly he turned to me and smiled. Yahhhh, so cute with his nerdy glasses. I looked at my watch, a few more minutes till recess. I'm gonna ask Chanyeol if he wants to go recess together. Well not because I like him. Okay maybe I do like him a little. Tsk.

~Chanyeol's POV~

I was writing some lyrics for one of EXO's song when Mrs. Song came in and introduced us to this girl named Bomi. Well she looks interesting. Since there's an empty spot beside me, Mrs. Song told her to sit beside me. After she has been seated, we started talking. Obviously itwasn't her who started it first. I felt like I knew her already I don't know why. I turned and looked at Tara, she looks bored. Yeah, Mrs. Song's class is bored. I'm lucky that Bomi would keep me entertaint.Time flies so fast that the bell rang, which means it's recess time. Now that's a good news. I asked Bomi if she wants to go recess together and I could also give her a tour around this school."Chanyeol-ah" someone called my name. I turned around and its Tara. "Oh hey. What's up?" I asked her. "Do you wanna go recess with me and Baekkie later?" she said. I shooked my head and I was about to answer why when Baekhyun interrupted "Dude, recess." He gave me the what-are-you-waiting-for look. " I'm gonna have a quick bite with Bomi and give her a tour in this school. Sorry I can't join you guys." I answered. "Chanyeol-sshi, I'm ready to go now. Kaja!" Bomi said happily while pulling my hand out of the class.

~Baekhyun's POV~

I was packing all of my stuffs. I looked at Chanyeol, he was talking to Tara. While I was approaching them, I saw Chanyeol shooked his head I don't know why. Then Tara's expression changed. " Dude, recess. " I said to Chanyeol. " I'm gonna have a quick bite with Bomi and give her a tour in this school. Sorry I can't join you guys." he answered. Then Bomi pulled his hand and went of off the class. Weirdddddd. I look at Tara, she looks... sad?.. crying?.. mad?.. I don't even know. "Tara~" I sang her name. She didn't reply. Maybe she didn't heard me. I pat her head. She looked at me. "Hey, what's that for? It took me hours to do my hair." She said, not making an angry tone. I smirked. " I called your name but you didn't answered me. Besides, we live in the same house, I know you just brushed your hair for 2 minutes cause you're late" I replied. " Now, shall we go eat, madame Tara?" I added. She rolled her eyes and walked to the canteen. " Hey wait up!" I shouted. When I walked out of the class, she wasn't in the hallway. Weird cause the hallway is long so it'll take you like 5 minutes to walk out of the hallway and straight to the canteen.  Well, this is a really weird morning for me. 

~Luhan's POV~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter