C14: Korea, annyeong !

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chanyeol's POV~

It's the last day of school for Exo and Tara. We're going overseas tomorrow. Better pack my begs later. I'm gonna miss Bomi. I looked at her. "What?" she blushed. "I'm gonna miss you" I brushed her hair. "Me too." she said. I then gave her a peck on her lips. I just love how she kiss me. Suddenly, I saw Baekhyun and Tara looked at me from their seats. Didn't bother me at all. But lately, Tara's attitude changed. She's like not cheerful as before. Like she lost her energy or something. I remember seeing Chen and Luhan guiding Tara to her room. I didn't know what happened but since then, she changed. After school, exo and Tara was waiting for me in the car. I was infront of the gate talking to Bomi. We were saying our goodbyes. Before I go, I kissed her. 

~Baekhyun's POV~

"What's wrong with this hyung?! It's the second time he kissed her today" I said, causing the other members to hear me. "Let him be. It's his girlfriend" our leader said. "Tsk. It's annoying." Tao said. "Yeah, and disgusting" Lay budged in. "Tara, how about you?" Suho asked Tara. "Huh, beg your pardon" Tara looked at Suho. "What do you think of Chanyeol and Bomi?" Suho asked again. Tara looked speechless. "Aah, well. They looked fine." she turned and looked outside the window. "Are you alright playmate? You seem un-energetic lately." Sehun puts his hand on Tara's shoulder. "Yeah, I was just uh, thinking of what to pack for the world tour." she replied. "Ok, there's Chanyeollie. He's coming." Chen said. "Kaja" Chanyeol told the driver as soon as he went into the car.

-The next day-

~Luhan's POV~

We arrived at the airport. The other was buying some snacks so did I. Me, Tara and Suho went to the same store. "Suho oppa, can I have this?" Tara pointed at some chocolates. Suho took out his credit card and gave it to Tara. JUST LIKE THAT?! Wow this hyung is really filthy rich. I walked towards Suho and make puppy eyes. "Suho hyung, can I have this too?" I make a cute voice. Suho makes the you-are-so-annoying face. I playfully punch his chest like a girl. "Awhh, hyung I want this." . "Urgh, fine" he said. I cheered.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Tokyo, Japan. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." 

"Kaja." Suho said. We then met the other Exo members at the custom. But wait, where's Tara and Chanyeol. "Where's Tara and Chanyeol" I asked them. "Wait I thought Tara was with us just now." Suho said. "Let's go inside. I bet they'd be here in minutes." Tao said. After a few minutes, they're still not here. Then we heard someone announced.

"This is the final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter