C23: Finals and graduation

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Tara's POV~

Today's the last day I'm going to sit for the final examination. "Alright, students, your time is now up. Please pass up your paper to the front. The next examination will be continue after recess." The teacher said. Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Tao and I are the one who sits for the finals. "Was it hard?" Chen asked me. "It's alright. I guess" I said. When all of us sat in one table at the cafe, we discussed bout the exam. "Hey, what'd you guys answer about the experiment on a fish?" Sehun asked. We then gave our answers, but Tao went blank. "Tao, what did you answered?" Chanyeol asked him. "Wait what fish?" He asked. "The one on the last page" Kai said. "Wait, but the question on the last page was about chemical" He defended. "Yeah but when you flip the paper there's another question that holds 20 marks" I explained. "Jinjja?! Aigoo! I think I didn't do it" He was crying. We all laughed. "Hey, guys I'm gonna use the restroom" I excused myself. I walked down the hallway and into the restroom. After doing my thing, I went to the sink to wash my hands. I looked into the mirror while fixing my hair. Woah, did I really looked this hideous all the time? I then bent over to fix my shoelaces. When I got up again, that's when I saw it. In the mirror!

~Chanyeol's POV~

"Where is she? If she's late, she can never re-take this last paper" D.O said. "Chill, maybe she's just running a bit late." I said. "Yeah, besides there's 2 more minutes. I think she could make it" Kai said. "Have a seat" The teacher said. We went into the empty class and sat at our previous seats. "Now students, please be quiet I'm going to hand out the papers" The teacher announced. Where is she? After what it seemed like 5 minutes, someone slammed the door open. "Mianhae, I'm late" Tara bowed down before walked in. I was shocked looking at her appearance. Well I guess all of us did. Sweats were running down her face. Her uniform are a bit torn. "Miss Kim are you alright?" The teacher asked her. "Ne seosaengnim" She answered. "If you want, you can do this paper tomorrow" The teacher told her. "Aniyo. Gwaenchana" She smiled and continued doing her exam. 

After we submitted our paper, we went out of the class. I took off my blazer and covered her skirt. "Your skirt, it's a little bit torn behind" I told her. Chen also handed his blazer for her to cover up her shirt. "Gomawa" she thanked us. "What happened to you?" Tao asked. Then, Tara and Chen kinda exchanged looks. "Why are you guys exchanging looks?" I asked. "Oh nothing. I uniform got stuck to those rose torns" She explained. "Why were you near those torns?" Tao asked. "Uhh- well" Tara didn't get to finish her sentence when chen budged in. "Hey guys ppalli! I'm soo hungry if we're late again our driver might leave us". "Why'd he leave us? Our manager would've kill him if he did that" Kai said. "Well alright then, ppalli, I'm soo hungry!" He said. I knew he was trying to distract us but I'm not sure why. I didn't want to ask further more. I'll just let it slide away this time.

-That night-

~Tara's POV~

I walked into my room after shower. I was about to get change when someone opened the door. "Chen-ah, I was about to get change" I pouted. "Oh mianhae" He looked behind."Chen, that's not enough" I said. "Come on, it's not like we've never seen each other before" He said. "That was when we're a kid! Jeez!" I said, half shout. "Relax. Don't you trust me. Besides, I'm too lazy to go out. The boys are going to smack my " He pouted. "Why? What did you do?" I asked him. "Truth or dare" He answered. Ahh, that explains. "Alright, fine. Look behind!" I said. Once he turned around,I quickly grabbed my hoodie and shorts. "Done" I warned him. "That was fast" He jumped on him bed and lied down. I got into my bed and checked my phone. One text message. 

From: V/Kim Tae Hyung

Are we doing it tonight?

22:30 p.m.

"Oh my gosh what are you guys gonna do tonight?!" Chen screamed at my ears. "When the heck did you came here?!" I asked him back. He looked at me like I did something wrong. "Look don't take this the wrong way alright" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Then explain the 'are we doing it tonight' thing. IT!" He did the " " finger gesture. "Oh my god, you ert" I yelled at him. I can't believe he's taking it that way. "I'm a ert? You're the erted one! Doing 'it' with some young boy!" He smirked. "Aigoo, we're not doing that thing!" I smacked his head. "What thing?" He smirked again. I looked at him, annoyed. "He was asking me bout my fire sorceries training". He nodded. I replied V's text.

To: V/Kim Tae Hyung

I'm tired. Mianhae. Let's just continue this when after the 'War of Hormones' MV being released.

22:47 p.m.

"The boys are doing a new MV?" Chen asked. I nodded. "Oh yeah speaking of sorceries, what happened to you back at school? You're lucky I covered you just now" Chen said. "Ahh, kamsa. Well-" I said

-Flashback-

When I got up, that's when  I saw Bomi behind her. Her eyes are red. "Showing your real face already" I turned to face her. "Please, this isn't even half of my true face." She smirked. "What do you want?" I asked her, annoyed. "Chanyeol isn't loving me anymore! It's clear to see that he likes you" She yelled. "That's what you get when you use power to get someone's love" I smirked. By then, she shoot her fire power already. I ducked. "Like what I upgrade?" She asked me. She's upgraded her powers already? She hit me again when I didn't pay any attention. "Ahhh" I yelled. "Well, think that's enough for today. Can't hurt you too much or it's hard for you to join the darkness" She left me alone. I looked at the time, and I knew that I'm already 2 minutes late. I quickly get up. It's a good thing I heal fast when I'm lightly hurt. I should've asked Lay oppa to heal me. 

-End of flashback-

~Chen's POV~

"Chen-ah, you're ready?" Tara asked me, opening the door. "Yup, just give me a minute" I tried fixing my tie. Somehow, I forgot how to do it. Tara walked inside the room and grabbed my tie, fixing it properly. "It seems like just yesterday I started school, and today I'm graduating? Time flies so fast" I said. "That's why we need to cherish even those little moments with our love ones" She patted my cheeks after done fixing my tie. "Gomawa" I thanked her. "Ne. Now ppalli, we can't be late" She went out the room. I looked at myself in the mirror. 'Cherish those even those little moments with our love ones' I thought of her quote. That's something rare. She doesn't really say such things. Well, I guess not infront of me. 

All of the Exo members, including Tara arrived at school. We made it 5 minutes before the convocation starts. "Here are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter