C18: Revenge in Germany

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Tara's POV~
It was time for the concert. There were lots of exo-l that came. They were holding banners, sign and LED lights. I went on the stage to dance. Heard thousands of screaming fans, screamed Exo's name. It was a few hours till the concert ended. Exo said goodbyes to their lovely fans. We went back to our hotel room. Tired. I was tired. I laid on the bed, not sleeping. Luhan sat beside me. I opened my eyes and faced him. "You tired?" He puts aside my hair. I was too tired to answer so I just nodded. Chanyeol was watching the tv. "Better pack up your bags, we're going to Germany tomorrow morning" he said. "Nae." I replied. With my eyes half shut, I got off my bed and started packing up my things. Suddenly, our room door was opened harshly. I saw Sehun ran inside, followed by Chen and Tao. "Noona~" Sehun hugged me from behind, sobbing. " Nae, Sehunnie?" I asked. "Aigyoo, don't be such a childish Oh Se Hun" Chen rolled his eyes on Sehun. " Why, what's the matter?" Chanyeol asked. " This maknae. His finger got stucked by the bathroom door" Tao replied. " It hurts soo bad, noona" Sehun puts his head on my shoulder. " There, there. Now let me see that finger of yours" I said, turned back to face Sehun. "Tara-ah, you don't have deal with this maknae." Luhan said. "Yeah, it's doesn't hurt that bad" Chen budged in. "It does hurt! Tara~ help me" Sehun pouted. "Alright then, will a boo boo kiss make the pain fade away?" I asked him. "What?!" Tao, Luhan, Chanyeol and Chen said in union. "Nae, noona" Sehun smiled soo hard. I then kissed his finger. I know he was just fooling around. So did I. "Done. Now, let me pack my things in peace, alright?" I said. Sehun nodded.

~Chanyeol's POV~
Tara gave a boo boo kiss on Sehun finger. Aigyoo, this maknae. We all knew that it doesn't hurt that bad. Me, Luhan, Tao and Chen took Sehun to another room. "Are you guys gonna murder me?" Sehun asked, worried. We smirked at him. "What do you think we'd do for you, huh?" Tao said. "Please don't hurt me. I won't do it again" Sehun begged. We exchanged looks with one another. "Ready?" Luhan hyung asked. We nodded. We then threw Sehun on the bed. He yelped. We got on him and started tickling him. Tao and Chen kept slapping his bed. He screamed like he was being murdered. He was being soo girlish that made us annoyed by his reaction. Aigyoo this maknae.

~Luhan's POV~
I woke up the next morning as my alarm clock went on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter