C7: Luhan what?!

Misunderstanding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Baekhyun’s POV~

It’s been weeks since Luhan’s accident. I remember when Suho explained to the paparazzi and exo-l about Luhan and Exo. He was calm. After school, me, Chanyeol and Tara went to visit Luhan at the hospital. Yes, he’s still in a comma. The others had works to do. We were almost near Luhan’s room when a nurse came running to a docter  telling him that this patient from room 4 is having low pulse rate and slow heart beat. Wait, room 4 is Luhan’s! “Excuse me, when you say room 4, is it Luhan’s room?” I asked when the docter ran to room 4 leaving the nurse alone. Chanyeol and Tara looked at me, worriedly. The nurse looked worried to. “Y-y-yes.” She said. I was about to run to see Luhan when the nurse stopped me. “I-I’m sorry but the docter is treating the patient. No visitors are allowed in the room.” The nurse said. After an hour waiting, the docter came out. The three of us stood up. “Is he okay docter?” Tara asked. “Yes and he is now awake” the docter smiled. “Awake? But how?” Chanyeol asked. “It’s a miracle!” the docter answered. “Tsk, Chanyeol it doesn’t matter how. Docter, can we see him now?” I asked the docter. The docter nodded. We rushed to Luhan’s room. He was sitting on his bed. “Luhan?” Tara approached her slowly. He looked at her and smiled? How can he smile in a situation like this? Tara hugged her. “Oh I’m so glad you’re okay” she said. Luhan let go of the hug. Me and Chanyeol was surprised. Tara was startled. “I’m sorry but do I know you?” Luhan asked. What??

~Tara’s POV~

“I’m sorry but do I know you” what Luhan said shocked me. “What are you talking about” I was making a normal tone.  “What” Luhan looked confused. “Don’t you remember me? It’s me Tara.” My voice kinda got higher a little bit. “Tara? I’m sorry I’ve never heard of your name. I only know my Exo members.” Luhan said. I was about to fall. “Luhan, please” I pleaded. Suddenly, Luhan’s head started hurting. “Tara, enough.” Chanyeol held my shoulder. I held in my tears. My heart broke to pieces. It’s not that I like him or anything. He’s my bestfriend. I was about to back away when Luhan pulled my hand closer to her and pinched my cheeks. “Awhh, baby don’t cry, tonight, until the darkness passes by” he was singing baby don’t cry by exo. I was blank. So was the other boys. “Why would I forget you? You’re….special” he said while wiping the tears that fell from my eyes with his thumb.  “Aigyoo, this guy. Luhan pabo!” I playfully punch him on the shoulder. “Ouch! It’s still hurt okay. Ni ke ai ( you look cute )” Luhan talked to me in Mandarin since I know how to speak that language. “Sie sie (thanks)” I replied, putting on my best smile for him.

~Chanyeol’s POV~

“Why would I forget you? You’re…..special” Luhan said. Whuttttt? Okay firstly he pulled her closer and pinched her cheeks. Then he wiped her tears. Pft, ert. Aigyoo, why am I feeling jealous. Tsk, so he’s just messing around saying that he doesn’t know Tara. Wait, what are they talking in Mandarin? Ermh I’m soo blank. “Hyung, you alright?” I asked. “Huh, yeah.. Sort off” He said. “Do you remember anything about your accident” Baekhyun asked. “Ermh, well I wanna remember bout it but my head is aching right now. The last thing I remember was me enjoying my day with Tara at the mall” he replied, smiling like a donkey The docter came in. “Docter, when can Luhan get back home?” Tara asked. “In a few more days. Be patience alright. Now Luhan needs to get some rest, it’s better you kids go back home.” Dr. Kim said. We nodded and said our goodbyes to Luhan.

-That night-

~Tara’s POV~

I was on my bed when Chen went in… shirtless! “Aishh, Chen! Put on some clothes.” I threw him a shirt. “Relax, it’s not like you’ve seen me shirtless. Besides, I wanna make you blushing with my abs.” He walked closer to me. “Oh like that would happen” I pushed him away. “Ermh, you’ll gonna get use to it watching me shirtless” he walked to his bed. “You’re sleeping shirtless tonight?” I asked. He nodded. “It’s hot tonight. Hey can you make the temperature down?” he asked tilting his head. “You know I can’t do that.” I replied. “ Hey, doesn’t Xiumin has the power of ice?” I said sarcastically. He giggled. “Hey did you know that there’s a new girl in my class?” I was trying to share my story to him like we used to. “Uhuh, why? Is there something wrong with her?” he could sense that there’s something going on. “She.. uhh.. dangerous” I was kinda nervous. “What do you mean?” Chen asked. “ Well, I left when we were 13 cause my powers are uncontrollable. It’s being uncontrollable because that new girl, Bomi is claiming me with darkness. I’ve gotta fight for myself so I won’t end up like Bomi.” I explain. “End up like Bomi? What do you mean?” Chen asked again. “Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter